Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Key2Oblivion

KHBbS What was the role of Kingdom Hearts in Birth By Sleep?

So in KH1 it is what Ansem SOD was looking for(right? lol haven't played it since it came out), in KH2 it was going to be used by the Organization to give them hearts, but in Birth By Sleep it's used for.... I mean in all of the side games(Com, Days, and I guess coded) Kingdom hearts wasn't really talked about, and had nothing to do with those games, I haven't played coded so I'm not sure if it has anything to do with that game. Also, Birth By Sleep is a major game when talking about story so I'm not sure this can be called a side game. Anyway in Birth By Sleep MX shoots that ball of light/darkness/whatever into the sky and Kingdom Hearts appears. But what does that have to do with anything?

Kingdom Hearts.. in every part of the series is in some way, shape, or form, the Heart of all Worlds. MX was planning to use it to call forth KeyBlade wielders of light and darkness to start another KeyBlade War after Ven and Vanitas forged the X-Blade.

By opening Kingdom Hearts, Light and Dark keyblade wielders would be warped to the graveyard and a war would start. MX wanted to see what lied beyond the Keyblade War, he also wanted the X-Blade to be forged.

By opening Kingdom Hearts, Light and Dark keyblade wielders would be warped to the graveyard and a war would start. MX wanted to see what lied beyond the Keyblade War, he also wanted the X-Blade to be forged.

Ummmm....where did it ever say that in the game? Or was it a kh novel or something?

Basically, Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all worlds. It currently resigns in the realm of darkness, although a physical form (usually a heart shaped moon) can be summoned. This has been done by gathering hearts in kingdom hearts 2 or by creating the X-Blade in BBS. Anyway, MX wanted Kingdom Hearts to lure keyblade wielders to it, so they would fight and create a Keyblade War. Through a new keyblade war, MX thought he could find a selection of new bodies to use if Terra's did not work. Kingdom Hearts doesn't warp keyblade wielders to it though.

Basically, Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all worlds. It currently resigns in the realm of darkness, although a physical form (usually a heart shaped moon) can be summoned. This has been done by gathering hearts in kingdom hearts 2 or by creating the X-Blade in BBS. Anyway, MX wanted Kingdom Hearts to lure keyblade wielders to it, so they would fight and create a Keyblade War. Through a new keyblade war, MX thought he could find a selection of new bodies to use if Terra's did not work. Kingdom Hearts doesn't warp keyblade wielders to it though.

Concerning its role in bbs you mixed up a couple of things. Mx wanted the x-blade to form kingdom hearts and restore the state of the worlds in which the keyblade war began (not scattered) so that kingdom hearts as you said can "lure keyblade wielders to it", or something along those lines. Also I am pretty sure MX wasn't planning on using any of the bodies from the war, and it was just to sate his sick curiosity (and become all powerfull etc. etc.).

So in KH1 it is what Ansem SOD was looking for(right? lol haven't played it since it came out), in KH2 it was going to be used by the Organization to give them hearts, but in Birth By Sleep it's used for.... I mean in all of the side games(Com, Days, and I guess coded) Kingdom hearts wasn't really talked about, and had nothing to do with those games, I haven't played coded so I'm not sure if it has anything to do with that game. Also, Birth By Sleep is a major game when talking about story so I'm not sure this can be called a side game. Anyway in Birth By Sleep MX shoots that ball of light/darkness/whatever into the sky and Kingdom Hearts appears. But what does that have to do with anything?

CoM isnt a side game

CoM isnt a side game

A better way to put it would be "not a main game," but the fact remains that kingdom hearts isn't as big of an issue in... in... is there even a word for what I'm looking for... I'm starting to think that a side game is the right term for not a main game.

A better way to put it would be "not a main game," but the fact remains that kingdom hearts isn't as big of an issue in... in... is there even a word for what I'm looking for... I'm starting to think that a side game is the right term for not a main game.

CoM is a main game.

COM is on Nintendo. Just saying.

How is it Ninetendo?

Like, at all?

Are the other KH's Sony?

And I really don't get why people try and classify KH games. How can a game not be important if the game stops making sense without it? Especially CoM, which is connected to pretty much every KH gaem to date.

In fact, CoM is arguably the most important game in the series.

He's saying that since the original CoM (not Re:) was made to be playable only on the "Gameboy Advance" series of handhelds and not a Sony console (PS2. PSP had not yet been released and was likely just starting development) than it was a side/not important game. However by this logic KH3D is an unimportant/ side game, and we all know that's not the case. But like other people have said the purpose of Kingdom Hearts in BbS was to start another Keyblade war.

* possible spoilers* And probably also to act a a medium for the heart transfer.*end spoilers*

Edited by Sora_Kuno

How is it Ninetendo?

Like, at all?

Are the other KH's Sony?

And I really don't get why people try and classify KH games. How can a game not be important if the game stops making sense without it? Especially CoM, which is connected to pretty much every KH gaem to date.

In fact, CoM is arguably the most important game in the series.

Ninetendo doesn't exist. Yeah, KH1(FM), KH2(FM), BBS(FM) are all Sony.

We classify the games because Nomura classified them as so.

Ummmm....where did it ever say that in the game? Or was it a kh novel or something?

A lot of that information is detailed in the reports.

Basically the creation of a X-blade is a catalyst to activate the true Kingdom Hearts and make it corporeal. unlike in Kingdom Hearts II where a massive gathering of Hearts were what made it, but because it was artificially activated it wasn't the true Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts purpose was for it's light to emit so brightly Keyblade warriors would assemble and fight over the light in Kingdom Hearts. Although it probably would be a smaller scaled war had it happened since their numbers must be in maybe the dozens as opposed to the original one.

Also if you're curious as to the point to this Xeahnort wanted to find a truth by smothering the universe in darkness in a Keyblade War. You know cause lunatics like him have to be THAT curious. :P haha

Any game made by the actual khteam is a main game that includes kh kh2 com and NBA the rest r side games but r just important as the rest because they all answer question left by other games