Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Azure Flame

What world exclusive limit is your favorite?

What world exclusive limit is your favorite?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What world exclusive limit is your favorite?

• Red Rocket (Mulan, Land of Dragons)
    • Twin Howl (Beast, Beast's Castle)
    • Bushido (Auron, Olympus Colleseum)
    • Bluff (Jack Sparrow, Port Royal)
    • Dance Call (Jack Skellington, Halloween Town)
    • Speedster (Aladin, Agrabah)
    • Wildcat (Simba, Pride Lands)
    • Setup (Tron, Space Paranoids)
    • Session (Riku, The World That Never Was)

Session.

Throughout the KH games we haven't really gotten any good moment where we actually get to see Sora and Riku fighting alongside eachother; which is why I picked this one as my favorite. It's not that the attacks or the effects are so much cooler and badass than some of the other limits, it's just getting to see those two fighting alongside eachother is, awesome!

Session.

Throughout the KH games we haven't really gotten any good moment where we actually get to see Sora and Riku fighting alongside eachother; which is why I picked this one as my favorite. It's not that the attacks or the effects are so much cooler and badass than some of the other limits, it's just getting to see those two fighting alongside eachother is, awesome!

This, I like Aladdin's and Mulan's limit too though but the Sora-Riku tag team beats all of them :)

For me, it was a three way tie between Red Rocket, Bushido, and Session. I can be a bit of an Oriental freak; I have been raised in Martial Arts and have studies both the Japanese and Chinese cultures very closely. You can cleary see the cultural influence on these limits; that is what makes them so loveable. Also, again, the whole thing about Sora and Riku fighting side by side. I know it's probably impossible, but I hope they eventually make a limit-like technique that is used by Sora, Roxas, and Xion. That would be fan-freaking-tastic.