September 7, 201115 yr I have no interest in going(I'll find out what I need to know regardless lol).
September 7, 201115 yr i dont really have an interest in going i mean i wouldnt understand anything and plus i will know what i want to know soon anyways
September 7, 201115 yr I wish. But seeing as how it's in Tokyo, there's a microscopic 1% chance I'll be going.
September 7, 201115 yr I wish. But if i go i will not understand anything so, i will know what i want to know soon anyways
September 7, 201115 yr Impossible. I'm in Brazil and I would never be able to convince my parents to go all the way to japan just for this
September 7, 201115 yr Why did you delete my Poll for this and post your own? I wish I could go, but don't have the money or time, and I don't know Japanese.
September 7, 201115 yr omg i laughed so hard at the results i wanna go~! i wanna see DDD, Ace attorney, and digimon promitions! D:
September 7, 201115 yr Why did you delete my Poll for this and post your own? I think it's pretty obvious.....because he felt like it. lol
September 7, 201115 yr Not this year, but I will make it my goal to go to TGS one year. But first I must finish college
September 7, 201115 yr I have a good friend to get meh stuff and record some stuff like anything Square Enix.
September 7, 201115 yr i want to go and have fun but sadly i cant because i dont neven kno were it is
September 8, 201115 yr Even your life?! ... Well, if they have KH3D demos in heaven, then why the heck not? lol jk
September 8, 201115 yr ... Well, if they have KH3D demos in heaven, then why the heck not? lol jk What if you went down below?
September 8, 201115 yr Nope. I have no interest in going. I don't speak Japanese. I'd rather attend an E3 or an EB Games Expo.
Are you going to Tokyo Game Show 2011?