Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheNewNobody

Why is everyone addicted to pie?

Alright, to clear things up, it's kinda a 'meme' some 11y olds made and think it's funny among themselves.

However, it gets old after months of ridiculous.

And by "some 11 year olds" you mean khgirl4ever, right?

Alright, to clear things up, it's kinda a 'meme' some 11y olds made and think it's funny among themselves. However, it gets old after months of ridiculous.

1- Pie predates memes

2- You say that like 11 year olds are some small group of people who populate some obscure corner of the iternet, not an age group

Pie is a word used by people who are developing a sense of humour, this is why it appears in young people, it is a large segment, and something of a proving grounds. At some point in ones life, if they are inclined towards humour, they will develop the idea that random is the same thing as funny. Ironically, random phrases aren't particularly random, usually consisting of some sort of dessert, most frequently pie. Other variants include cheese and cookies. Vegetables are rarely used.

This phase can last any time from less than a week to the persons entire life. It usually lasts quite a long time, but evolves slowly. Eventually the whole random aspect can be lost and they can become more legitimately funny, employing more complex methods, such as sarcasm, references, and the like. Only a few evolve beyond that, specializing into such things as ADHD fueled humour, high quality trolling, so bad it's good humour, and puns.

The highest level of humour requires a degree of self awareness that is rarely seen in people, and also rarely acknowledged by the recipients of their humour. This is why many abridged series fall so flat, because they aren't covered with layer after layer of self depreciation, but ratehr play the idea straight.

Note that an entirely alternate path to this can stem off at any point by rapid exposure to internet elements such as memes or trolling. This can lead to a person spamming out of context memes, or claiming that they are trolls. This route can lead to excellent meme use, and the aforementioned high quality trolling, but it's exceedingly rare.

I hope this helps.

2- You say that like 11 year olds are some small group of people who populate some obscure corner of the iternet, not an age group

When he says 11 year olds, he's not referring to the age group, he's referring to the group of kids with the same level of maturity as an average 11 year old, and they do generally populate an obscure corner of the internet.

when you finally found out that your a boy

You're not making any sense. how can WE make sure you know you're a boy?

Anyway, I'm less than 2 meters tall, I surely hate all types of sports, and I'm against street violence.

So, hum, yeah, I think you should take a look at that image once again, if you want I'll send you a mirror.