Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

"I want to change my username" & "I want to delete my account"

Could you change mine to Isamu_Kuno. One Sora is enough for this site and the current name is kind of redundant anyway (Sora and Ku have the same meaning)

Yep. Sill want it changed.

You came back 12 days later, instead of a week. You have to do it over again.

But they said "at least" a week, which usually means you can take longer not exactly in that time frame. Man, guess I'll have to puck a day to re do it then remember that day. But damn, my memory sucks. That's what took so long the first time, I forgot what day I put the request in.

But they said "at least" a week, which usually means you can take longer not exactly in that time frame. Man, guess I'll have to puck a day to re do it then remember that day. But damn, my memory sucks. That's what took so long the first time, I forgot what day I put the request in.

You could have just came back to this thread and checked when you posted it. You could have done that everyday after you posted, so you wouldn't forget.

Sigh. .... well i know i have already done this(and i am quite embarresed) but i would like to change my name back to BitTripNano

Sigh. .... well i know i have already done this(and i am quite embarresed) but i would like to change my name back to BitTripNano

Posted Image

BitTripNano's an awesome name xD

I would like to change my username to unLock if that's okay. Thank you!

It's been about a week or longer... and I would still like to change my name to unLock, Thank you! ;)

Can I....can I get mine changed to Col.Random? pleeeeaassee. I deserve this promotion >:U

Well sorry I sort of forgot about this xDCan I get my name change now? :3

Edited by Lt.Random

I'd like to change my name to "Larushu"

But do i have to wait a week? =/

Yeah, you have to wait a week and then reply here again stating you're sure and what you want your name to be. The Forum Team will then change your username.

Will the name i log in with be the old one, or the new one?

when my name was changed i put my old username to login so you dont have to worry about it. 

Edited by inori

Will the name i log in with be the old one, or the new one?

when my name was changed i put my old username to login so you dont have to worry about it. 

I think that changed since after I got my change I sometimes typed in keysofblades in the login screen and it made me relog in like I got it wrong. So you'll probably need your new name on hand. And you can always check this thread to see if your name changed so you know what to log in with.

I think that changed since after I got my change I sometimes typed in keysofblades in the login screen and it made me relog in like I got it wrong. So you'll probably need your new name on hand. And you can always check this thread to see if your name changed so you know what to log in with.

i wasnt logged in when my username was changed. so i still put my old username, but till then i started login in as inori 

i wasnt logged in when my username was changed. so i still put my old username, but till then i started login in as inori 

Oh. I thought they just meant general logging in. My bad.

Can't say for the first since I was online.

Oh. I thought they just meant general logging in. My bad.

Can't say for the first since I was online.

yeah so much it depends if you're online or offline xD