Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D set for July 27, 2012 release in Europe

Why hasn't the title of this thread been changed? We know July 27th isn't the definite release date.

I believe it is, why else would they specify a date if they weren't sure? My personal opinion is that them specifying a date means that the date is the current planned date, and that they changed it back because it was an accident to reveal it this early.

I believe it is, why else would they specify a date if they weren't sure? My personal opinion is that them specifying a date means that the date is the current planned date, and that they changed it back because it was an accident to reveal it this early.

thats a nice thought but they changed it twice now, first to Summer 2012 and now its back to just 2012 i would like to think thats the date as well but it could change who knows just got to stay posative i guess lol

I bet it will come as soon as July. The voice actor for Neku's already done with his recording right? Richard Epcar has already announced that he's reprising his roles as well. I'm sure he's either in the middle of recording or already finished. I'm sure we'll be seeing english dubbed trailers in no time with a not so distant release date!