Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Razorwind Keyblade

Anime | Manga Which has better animation? Bleach or Naruto?

Okay so durig the series beginning (2003-2007) before the anime update in HD, which had better animation?

Now I'm gonna be honest, both series had shitty animation at first. Naruto in most instances had shitty animation but Bleach has always been just a bit better, IMO.

I think Tite Kubo is a better artist than Masashi Kishimoto and Masashi Kishimoto is a better writer than Tite Kubo.

Those are actually facts. I mean look at Bleach's plot... it's not better than Dragon Ball Z.

After the animation update which I believe was some time in 2007, I believe their animation both looked great in HD. Bleach always looked more detailed IMO though. But if you've seen the Pein vs. 8-tailed Kyuubi fight...WTF!? Worst animation ever.

The animation for that fight was even worse than Soul Eater. They really went too far and tried to bring the battle to Dragon Ball Z proportions with Pain flying back 100 yards after 8-tailed tapped him.

So in all honesty, I gotta say Bleach has better animation than Naruto. Naruto just tries too hard with the animation and effects.

Yeah, I remember a lo of times when Naruto's animation just looked really ammaturish. When most people complain about Naruto, they bring up the terrible animation.

Bleach: shits on Naruto in music and animation.

Not in music. They both have great composers.

And I'm quite sure Naruto's composer is making more munny.

Yeah, I remember a lo of times when Naruto's animation just looked really ammaturish. When most people complain about Naruto, they bring up the terrible animation.

Not in music. They both have great composers.

And I'm quite sure Naruto's composer is making more munny.

Ever heard of making music and getting overpaid?

Animations wise, Bleach. Story and character wise, Naruto. lol But, I guess you weren't asking about that second part. Now manga artwork, personally, I think that Masashi is the stronger artist and writer.

Edited by Ertyx

Ha, it's Naruto. I like Bleach's a lot, but I prefer Naruto's.

I'm pretty sure you're just showing fanboyism towards Naruto. I remember last year when I made the "Sir Crocdile vs. Gaara" thread you or someone else replied saying "Gaara" without even considering the possibility of Crocodile winning or reading One Piece.

I'm pretty sure you're just showing fanboyism towards Naruto. I remember last year when I made the "Sir Crocdile vs. Gaara" thread you or someone else replied saying "Gaara" without even considering the possibility of Crocodile winning or reading One Piece.

...I'm a girl, so it'd be fangirlish. Also, I said I favor Naruto's more, because it just seems better to me. Just an opinion.

O-o You have a good memory. But yes, I said Gaara because I liked Naruto. On the point of reading One Piece, it really seemed too crazy for me, and that's saying something xD