Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
darklighter

What do you want most in kh3?

What do you want most in kh3  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you want most in kh3

• ACTUAL REACTION COMMANDS NOT JUST PRESSIN TRIANGE...
    • customizable sora outfit
    • harder game. (kh2 was pretty easy)
    • good/evil side of the story

Worlds from The Incredibles, Toy Story, Race to Witch Mountain, Lilo & Stitch, Bolt, Emperor's New Groove, among others, as well as for it to be on the Wii (It financially makes sense. KH is a kids game series. Few kids own PS3s, the majority own Wiis. Profit becomes higher.)

KH is a kids game series.

What the hell do you mean its a kids game. Im sure there are many people, like myself, on this site who are 16+ years old and still love the Kingdom Hearts series. So im sorry but i respectfully disagree with you there.

KH is a kids game series.

What the hell do you mean its a kids game. Im sure there are many people, like myself, on this site who are 16+ years old and still love the Kingdom Hearts series. So im sorry but i respectfully disagree with you there.

And there are a large amount of fans of LEGO who are adults.

It having fans that are teenagers or older does not make things different - It's a family/kids game.

What I want is a really F**KING LONG game

Yes, theyre all good suggestions but unlike KH2 i want a game that i cant beat in less than 3 days, Lost Odyssey was 4 discs, Mass Effect 2 is on 2 discs, a PS3's blu-ray disc format could fit all that on one disc. Do us a favor squeenix and CRAM YOUR GAMES

alot

1) worlds like Toy Story,The Geat Mouse Detective,Oliver and Company,Fun and Fancy Free,The Hunchback Of Notre Dame,The Black Cauldron,The Rescuers,Robin Hood,The Jungle Book,The Sword In The Stone,101 Dalmatians

2) Good and Evil Storys

3) More Difficult game and longer

4)Tropys

5)Better Villians

6) customizable stuff

My no. 1 things I want in kh3

1)Longer story

2) hard like kingdom hearts 1

3)Wifi tournaments as in team up with other ppl online

4)harder

5)evil storyside

6)SORA AND KAIRI FINALY HOOOK UP.....I MEAN EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT RIGHT? ITS NOT JUST ME?!

7)And finaly customizable character for online as in find clothes and other stuff durring actual game to use on your customized character

I want GOOD/EVIL side of story we have seen sora's side. If we beat te game we shud be able to play thru the main evil guys story.

well i think it would be good for kingdom hearts to continue to be a play station exclusive for ps3 and ps2. and kingdom hearts 2 was easier than kindgom hearts 1 like the sephiroth battle. there should be 3 opptions for a story mode 1 with sora, Donald, goofy helping all the worlds from some new creature riku mickey and terra handling the nobodies, kairi fighting the heartless with some other random key blade user thats good with magic.and forms like limit form (kindgom hearts one cloths) expert form (kingdom hearts 2 cloths) and sora gets new clothes. he is still able to us all other forms but he get at most 10 forms cause he visits all the world he has visited before but they all need help.the idea with sora, riku,and kairi they will all be handling diffrent people from diffrent worlds like riku gets 10 worlds kairi get 5 and sora gets 20 worlds. and u get to choose if sora's hood is on or off and riku and kairi gets new cloths. and online verses mood face people all around the world and limit break.and sora gets to vistit the world twice like pirets of the caribean like first deads man chest then world at end. and all the ideas above except for the wii only one.in the end ven comes out of sora to help helps him fight the real xeornort.

Ven couldn't tag along, he's apart of Sora now.

Also, Aqua couldn't team up with Kairi, as Aqua is stuck in the dark realm with Ansem. KH3 will probably mainly be about saving them.

Also, a guarantee it won't be for PS2. Re:CoM was the last PS2 title for the series, not to mention how the PS2 is a last-generation console.

Also in KH3, I want Kairi to do something besides stand around. Have her originally tag along with Sora and Riku, then something happens to Riku, and she goes off to find him while Sora does his main mission, then we get a nobody for Riku somehow, and after KH3, we could get a filler game about Kairi's search for Riku.

Ven couldn't tag along, he's apart of Sora now.

Also, Aqua couldn't team up with Kairi, as Aqua is stuck in the dark realm with Ansem. KH3 will probably mainly be about saving them.

Also, a guarantee it won't be for PS2. Re:CoM was the last PS2 title for the series, not to mention how the PS2 is a last-generation console.

Also in KH3, I want Kairi to do something besides stand around. Have her originally tag along with Sora and Riku, then something happens to Riku, and she goes off to find him while Sora does his main mission, then we get a nobody for Riku somehow, and after KH3, we could get a filler game about Kairi's search for Riku.

I dunno how to use the spoiler button, so read at your own risk. How can you guarantee it wont be for Ps2? Ps2 was a last generation console when Kh2 came out, so why couldn't they do it again?

And anyways.

(here's the spoiler, but it's from Kh2)

Ansem the wise isn't in Dark Realm anymore. Remember? Ansem's machine exploded, and it killed Ansem. Birth by Sleep takes place ten years before Kh2, so if he dies in Kh2, (which he did) how are they supposed to save him from the Dark Realm if he's not there?

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! Ansem doesn't die, if you understand what he says at the end of BBS he goes "it's been a year since I last saw him"... Aqua and Ansem are both still alive at the end of KH2 because the vid at the end of BBS is 1 YEAR AFTER KH2 !!

Aqua is hot ^.^

Ansem IS in the dark realm. The SE took place 12 years after BBS. He's there with Aqua. He isn't dead.

Nomura confirmed there will be no more KH games on the PS2.