heLP KOKO CHOOSE AND OUTFIT FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW

38 members have voted

1. 1. whA T OUTFIT

• outfit 1
    • outfit 2
    • outfit 3
    • outfit 4
    • go naked

2 is probably best. 1 is a runner up. Feel free to ignore me on this part (Since you're the one wearing it and I'm not well-tuned on fashion), but I think you should replace the denim with a different material. It contrasts a bit too strongly with the skirt. Maybe get something lilac colored.

Edited by Spectrum of Life

2 is probably best. 1 is a runner up. Feel free to ignore me on this part (Since you're the one wearing it and I'm not well-tuned on fashion), but I think you should replace the denim with a different material. It contrasts a bit too strongly with the skirt. Maybe get something lilac colored.

y EAH the reason im iffy about two is the denim

the outfit looks fiNE without it but my school has rules against spaghetti straps and thats what my tank has soOOO

Where is the spoiler for going naked? C'mon, we need to see all the options to be able to choose.

She was just joking with that you know. I seriously doubt she would post a naked pic of herself here... Edited by Hyperion

Ze was just joking with that you know. I seriously doubt ze would post a naked pic of herself here...

Well, ze needs to, it helps with the decision making process!!! Get Naked KOKO!!! Get Naked Now!!!

PS, I know ze was joking.