September 3, 201214 yr I miss this show... A lot. I really liked it back when it was on. I always laughed whenever courage screamed. Yes, it was a bit disturbing at times, but I really liked the show.
September 3, 201214 yr As head of the Courage the Cowardly Dog fanclub i state that most of those episodes are among my favorites.
September 3, 201214 yr This was one of my favorite shows on cartoon network too bad they don't show it anymore :0 Never knew that demon in the mattress episode was a parody on the exorcist mind=blown Eustace always made me laugh with his stupidity lol... "Return the slab" Eustace: "Whats your offer?" that cracked me up so much when I was a kid. Edited September 3, 201214 yr by WakelessDream
September 3, 201214 yr BWAHAHAHAHAHAH Is it wrong that instead of being scared, I laughed? Man, I loved watching this show. It's sad how it stopped showing. Edited September 3, 201214 yr by VanitasisKirby
September 3, 201214 yr excuse you but Courage the Cowardly Dog is one of the best shows to ever grace this planet
September 3, 201214 yr With being reminded of those scenes, I'm surprised Cartoon Network even considered airing Courage the Cowardly Dog. But I still loved the show (although there were some things that scared me).
September 3, 201214 yr This is one of the best cartoons ever made. Can't say that I never got scared of Ramses
September 3, 201214 yr "The Mask" was actually my favorite episode. I miss this show, despite it's dark sense of humor.
September 3, 201214 yr Not gonna lie; nothing was scarier than the weremole episode. Or , if that's your sort of thing.
September 3, 201214 yr This was one of my favorite shows on cartoon network too bad they don't show it anymore :0 Never knew that demon in the mattress episode was a parody on the exorcist mind=blown Eustace always made me laugh with his stupidity lol... "Return the slab" Eustace: "Whats your offer?" that cracked me up so much when I was a kid. They show Courage the Cowardly Dog on CN at 9:00 PM it was on TV not long ago
September 4, 201214 yr That one with the plagues and that creepy pharoah ghost guy gave me nightmares as a kid.
September 4, 201214 yr Not gonna lie; nothing was scarier than the weremole episode. Or , if that's your sort of thing. THE SONG IN THAT EPISODE WAS AMAZINGGGGGG RAMSES http://youtu.be/5_kyJTr33iM&autoplay=1
September 4, 201214 yr Author Thanks for giving me nightmares SoraKH. Thanks for the nightmares..... AGAIN...,,. You welcome!!! With all my love excuse you but Courage the Cowardly Dog is one of the best shows to ever grace this planet Lol i never said it sucked ;p This is one of the best cartoons ever made. Can't say that I never got scared of Ramses Yeaaahh!! Ramses was scaring ;p http-~~-//youtu.be/5_kyJTr33iM&autoplay=1 AAAAHHHHH MAKE IT STOOOP!!!! Edited September 4, 201214 yr by SoraKH
September 4, 201214 yr iNCORRECT USE OF MEME what can u do http://youtu.be/RHw4ncWzO1k&autoplay=1 Edited September 4, 201214 yr by Shana09
September 5, 201214 yr Author iNCORRECT USE OF MEME what can u do http-~~-//youtu.be/RHw4ncWzO1k&autoplay=1 OKAY YOU WIN!!! Because he is like he is satan himself!!!! You win this time! But beware!! You won the battle NOT the war.
September 6, 201214 yr Never liked this show, never will. Edited September 6, 201214 yr by StarStruck
September 7, 201214 yr Courage the Cowardly Dog was awesome. It's one of those tv shows that, if you never grew up with it, you would never fully understand it.
Unbelieveble....