Posted September 16, 201214 yr I feel lost and I don't know what to do. Another thing. To all of you..Wear your firetrucking seat belt.
September 16, 201214 yr Author DX What happened? Do you feel like talking about it? Yeah...Everyone else around here is firetrucking stupid. He got in a car reck and he got ejected. After than the van he was driving crushed him... I just feel like life is firetrucking stupid. He was the only person who understood me.
September 16, 201214 yr Yeah...Everyone else around here is firetrucking stupid. He got in a car reck and he got ejected. After than the van he was driving crushed him... I just feel like life is firetrucking stupid. He was the only person who understood me. DX I don't know what to say... *Hugs you* It sounds like you were really close, but don't forget, he isn't gone, as long as you don't forget him, he will never leave you.
September 16, 201214 yr That's terrible. I don't know what words can describe the feeling of losing a best friend. Have you tried to talking to somebody about it?
September 16, 201214 yr Author That's terrible. I don't know what words can describe the feeling of losing a best friend. Have you tried to talking to somebody about it? Yes I have. But everyone around here is firetrucking stupid. DX I don't know what to say... *Hugs you* It sounds like you were really close, but don't forget, he isn't gone, as long as you don't forget him, he will never leave you. We were very close. I could never forget him. He was the most amazing person I have ever met. I expected him to outlive me...
September 16, 201214 yr Yes I have. But everyone around here is firetrucking stupid. Lemme guess, they're coming to you for condolences thinking they're good at it,but are just saying extremely pointless things that aren't helping in anyway. Am i right?
September 16, 201214 yr Author Lemme guess, they're coming to you for condolences thinking they're good at it,but are just saying extremely pointless things that aren't helping in anyway. Am i right? Yeah pretty much. My ex girlfriend even contacted me out of nowhere.
September 16, 201214 yr I Don't what to say.;( I feel sorry for you and your friend.. Edited September 16, 201214 yr by mayor_of_limbo_town
September 16, 201214 yr D= That's too bad, I'm really sorry... I don't know what it feels to lose a friend, but it must be terrible.
September 16, 201214 yr I am sorry for what happened to you, I wish if I was ur friend long time ago, so I can stand with you at this moment
September 16, 201214 yr Sorry to hear that, I've lost some friends already, most because of criminal activity, I know how it feels, the important thing is that you never forget him and the happy times and moments you had with him.
September 16, 201214 yr I'm really sorry I don't know how I would react if I lost my best friend it must be terrible
September 16, 201214 yr That's terrible, you hear about this kind of thing all the time, but you never think that it could happen to someone close to you. Sorry for your loss.
September 16, 201214 yr I'm very sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what that must have been like, so I can't really offer you advice on how to deal with it, but just know that I'll be praying for you.
September 16, 201214 yr Sorry to hear that Well, he seems like a nice person, so he's probably in a better place.
September 16, 201214 yr These songs helped me out when I lost someone close to me I'll pass them on to you now.
September 16, 201214 yr I'm sorry. You just have to take life one step at a time, but it's good your willing to open up and talk about it. Keep getting support from others and you'll get through it.
September 16, 201214 yr Condolences to you and his family. Be supportive around his family that you knew.
September 16, 201214 yr I'll pray for you and I'm sorry this has happened to you. The past can't be changed so look to the future.
September 16, 201214 yr Hope you get over this as time passes. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll meet again in the next life.
I feel lost and I don't know what to do.
Another thing. To all of you..Wear your firetrucking seat belt.