Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sorual

How do you think Aqua will react to Sora after he hopefully rescues her?

What would happen if she ran into kairi?

Aqua would tell kiari it was an acident of letting have a key blade.

kiari would tell aqua she is training with it. (kh ddd secret ending)

aqua would be happy of that accident.

mean while sora is asking riku to remind him who she is.

Posted Image

btw, im not pairing anyone. Its just a friendly hug for me :3

where did you get the pic?

She'd remember Sora and asked him overwelmed by happiness if he remember her. Then ask him about Ven, Terra and so on.

were geting off topic here ok.

its against the policy so lets stop

Get off your stick, this is by no standards off topic and even if it would end up there, non of your business. Smexy smacks? I just like cornflakes. ;)

i was hoping for something a little more deep and no jokes but ok.

Sora is deep hearted but not exactly deep, a straight forward nice guy. Not exactly a joker but it turns out, a deep hearted joke would be great. ;)

i was hoping for something a little more deep and no jokes but ok.

flaming lea, you have answered pretty much all of the forums i posted today.

nvm. off topic.

Your soooo up tight bra

O umm, hi I am Sora you and I had a 30 second chat when I was like 2 years old. Do you remember me, no. Fine then, stay in this damn world of darkness you bitch.

I have a feeling that's not going to happen -__-

I personally wonder how she'd react knowing her saving Terranort ended up screwing everyone over, leaving Sora to clean it up. That's what you get for caring about your friends, Aqua.

She'd be heartbroken. And then she'd get a Nobody. Get it, heartbroken?

I personally wonder how she'd react knowing her saving Terranort ended up screwing everyone over, leaving Sora to clean it up. That's what you get for caring about your friends, Aqua.

She'd finally snap and try to use KH for light-based revenge on all darkness.

Kind of like Suitengu (Speed Grapher) and money.

Edited by Alan Smithee

She'd be forced to reconcile with the fact that she, a licensed Keyblade Master, not only failed at every task given to her, but then had to get bailed out by a kid who is not only a self-taught amateur, but has managed to salvage a few of her screw ups by saving the world (twice!) from the very person she was supposed to defeat.

Sora: Picking up the slack since 2002.

She'd be forced to reconcile with the fact that she, a licensed Keyblade Master, not only failed at every task given to her, but then had to get bailed out by a kid who is not only a self-taught amateur, but has managed to salvage a few of her screw ups by saving the world (twice!) from the very person she was supposed to defeat.

Sora: Picking up the slack since 2002.

Indeed.  Aqua, Terra, and Ventus are only heroes on the micro scale because that's what they were sent to be.  Eraqus didn't assign them to do some grand quest that would determine the fate of the universe, he sent them to lend a hand for a few things that he didn't know the full scale of.  They just happened to get caught up in a problem bigger than they and their sheer lack of trust and communication could handle.  They went to worlds and helped out the people there while fulfilling their own personal agenda, Terra grappling with his darkness-that-doesn't-do-much-to-him-or-anyone-until-the-end, Ventus wanting to find Terra and explore the outside worlds, and Aqua wanting to fulfill the tasks assigned to her.  However, in the broad scheme of things they couldn't accomplish much but saving the PoH.  Their involvement screwed themselves over, but their lack of involvement wouldn't have produced much better results, highlighting their overall ineffectualness and Xehanort's Villain Sue status (seriously, what doesn't go right for him in the end?).  There's a reason Sora's the hero and not Aqua or the others.  Anyone who says Sora's lame hasn't checked out his track record, especially compared to TAV, who couldn't accomplish micro and macro heroism like he did.

Indeed.  Aqua, Terra, and Ventus are only heroes on the micro scale because that's what they were sent to be.  Eraqus didn't assign them to do some grand quest that would determine the fate of the universe, he sent them to lend a hand for a few things that he didn't know the full scale of.  They just happened to get caught up in a problem bigger than they and their sheer lack of trust and communication could handle.  They went to worlds and helped out the people there while fulfilling their own personal agenda, Terra grappling with his darkness-that-doesn't-do-much-to-him-or-anyone-until-the-end, Ventus wanting to find Terra and explore the outside worlds, and Aqua wanting to fulfill the tasks assigned to her.  However, in the broad scheme of things they couldn't accomplish much but saving the PoH.  Their involvement screwed themselves over, but their lack of involvement wouldn't have produced much better results, highlighting their overall ineffectualness and Xehanort's Villain Sue status (seriously, what doesn't go right for him in the end?).  There's a reason Sora's the hero and not Aqua or the others.  Anyone who says Sora's lame hasn't checked out his track record, especially compared to TAV, who couldn't accomplish micro and macro heroism like he did.

Well even though Ventus and Co. didn't really do crap in BBS, their involvement pretty much made it so Sora would end up the hero in the first place.

First, Kairi touched Aqua's keyblade which allows her to wield one.

Second, Riku had the ritual bestowed upon him by Terra and he is now able to wield one aswell.

Third, Aqua saves Terra and he ends up at Radiant Garden.

Fourth, Ventus's heart enters and rests for 10 years inside of Sora, thus allowing him to wield the Keyblade for the time being.

Fifth, Terranort turns everyone at Radiant Garden into Nobodies and sends Kairi off to DI.

Those things set up the main plot points for Sora's adventure to start in the first place. Well that and the fact that Xehanort used time travel aswell.

The only really really important thing that Ventus did was destroy the X-blade, and that was very important.

Meanwhile Terra, didn't really do anything but become a host for Xehanort.

Aqua was able to get Terranort to lock his own heart, so that was pretty useful for the time being.

That's really all everything that they accomplised that really stood out by the ending of BBS.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

She knew who Sora was in Blank Points. She cried when she heard his name. He's saved the worlds... twice. All while not actually being a chosen one. He holds her friends heart within him. She told him to pick up Rikus slack...And Sora probably doesn't even remember what she looks like. I think Aqua will probably be delighted at the sight of him. She might even grab hold of him in a tearful embrace. And Sora will just stand there all confused and shit.

She'd finally snap and try to use KH for light-based revenge on all darkness.Kind of like Suitengu (Speed Grapher) and money.

Wait.. lets think about this for a second. A hero of the past learns about how darkness took her friend, and royally firetrucked every goddamn thing up. With this knowledge, she kind of snaps, and goes on a rage induced "MURDER ALL DARKNESS" Spree, using light to destroy anything she considers dark... basically making Light the thing to be feared, and Dark the victim. Completely flipping the dynamic.Huh.Could that be the next saga?

She knew who Sora was in Blank Points. She cried when she heard his name. He's saved the worlds... twice. All while not actually being a chosen one. He holds her friends heart within him. She told him to pick up Rikus slack...And Sora probably doesn't even remember what she looks like. I think Aqua will probably be delighted at the sight of him. She might even grab hold of him in a tearful embrace. And Sora will just stand there all confused and shit.Wait.. lets think about this for a second.A hero of the past learns about how darkness took her friend, and royally firetrucked every goddamn thing up. With this knowledge, she kind of snaps, and goes on a rage induced "MURDER ALL DARKNESS" Spree, using light to destroy anything she considers dark...basically making Light the thing to be feared, and Dark the victim. Completely flipping the dynamic.Huh.Could that be the next saga?

omg 

That would be a pretty epic saga. :O Most people just theorize she'd do that for kh3 only but for her to be the villain of the second saga would be awesome.

Judging by the way she reacted to his name being the savior in BbS Secret Ending, I'd say she'd tear up a bit more when she sees how much he's grown to become the hero.

I agree with this and you might want to add on that she'll embrace Sora.