Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Sora96's Story

This is one of the best stories have been foretold....anyways,i'm glad you're part of this Community,or should i say Family, on this website....without you,there will no special videos that appear in our website,and i'm truly grateful! :D

Your whole story has been a really interesting read!~ Looks like you've had your share of good times and bad times while doing your job for the site, but I'm glad you managed to pull through thick and thin in the end!~ I never realized how much of your time and work you contributed to this site until I read this whole story, thanks for sharing it with all of us!

Wow...you really worked you behind off to get to the position you currently hold. I applaud you for all of your hard work. To make sure you aren't feeling underappreciated, I KingdomHearts3 thank you Sora96 for all of the hard work and dedication to the site to truly make it the best source for all things Kingdom Hearts.

*Gives round of applause*, very nice!  Though I'm sad your story is already completed.  It was fun getting to hear how you made it to where you are today.  It certainly hadn't gone as I'd expected.  For some reason I was imagining most of the forum & website team were given their positions on a silver platter or something, haha!  Anyway, I'm glad you have the position you do today, and that you spend plenty of time talking to us crazy folks between uploading. :P

I am Sora96. And this is my story.

I liked this closure. ;)

Thanks guys. I'm going to merge them to make the complete story later with all five parts plus the "deleted scene" type part. I hope you guys are looking forward to it. Also, is anyone interested in having their own copy of the story? I can send you a copy if you're interested. Just let me know.Thanks again. :)

Thanks guys. I'm going to merge them to make the complete story later with all five parts plus the "deleted scene" type part. I hope you guys are looking forward to it. Also, is anyone interested in having their own copy of the story? I can send you a copy if you're interested. Just let me know. Thanks again. :)

I want an autographed copy xD

Thanks guys. I'm going to merge them to make the complete story later with all five parts plus the "deleted scene" type part. I hope you guys are looking forward to it. Also, is anyone interested in having their own copy of the story? I can send you a copy if you're interested. Just let me know. Thanks again. :)

I'm interested in a copy! :D

That was an excellent story! ^_^ Even though I have not been on KH13 for a long time, I know it would be a very different place without you. I would just like to say that I, and probably many others, truly appreciate the work you do here. I am very happy to hear that you and Lu Xun are able to work together efficiently and in a friendly manner. I would be interested in receiving one of the copies of your story. ;)

Okay, I will prepare a special edition.

No idea when I'll get this done, I'm very busy at the moment since our coverage of HD 1.5 ReMIX is in progress.

Also. 8,000 posts!!!

Gratz :D!

Wow, cool story. Im glad you got the respect you deserved, especially how you still continued to keep your promises and finish your work even when feeling like crap, especially considering you were in the HOSPITAL!!! :O 

I never knew that getting to be on the official staff took so much work, especially with all of the stuff you had to deal with. Its nice to know that all the work you did paid off really well in the end! :D

Wow, cool story. Im glad you got the respect you deserved, especially how you still continued to keep your promises and finish your work even when feeling like crap, especially considering you were in the HOSPITAL!!! :O 

I never knew that getting to be on the official staff took so much work, especially with all of the stuff you had to deal with. Its nice to know that all the work you did paid off really well in the end! :D

It doesn't actually take that much work. Most people joined the staff pretty easily. It's hard to explain.

It doesn't actually take that much work. Most people joined the staff pretty easily. It's hard to explain.

Oh, well still, you had to do alot of work to get a certain position(In your case, the Gallery Manager), is what i shouldve said.

Due to popular demand I will be doing a series of mini stories centred around me joining the staff and my promotions over the years.

How Sora96 joined the staff - Part One

Shortly after I joined KH13.com (June 2009) I noticed a topic which asked: "Who wants to become a moderator?". DChiuch and Aaron were looking for KH13.com's first ever moderator/staff member. Unfortunately I missed it, they already decided on kairiwilson1 over Luzzekatt. I wonder if they regret that decision...

The next few months were filled with classic KH13.com content and members. Including Nathan, Chronic Tumour and AD's legendary topics. I learnt many things. At one point I was a rude 13-year-old. Some other legends also joined.

Then in late 2009 when I met (started talking to DChiuch & Aaron plus KairiSora06/Cella Door and other people on MSN) DChiuch and Aaron, things started to look up. At that point I was doing whatever I could to help them. This mainly meant finding news/content, asking questions, making suggestions and reporting problems. A major thing being the Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix cutscenes (that were never added to the archive). I told DChiuch whenever there was a problem (there were quite a few cutscenes with Theatre Mode left in them) and helped them with the cutscenes not in Theatre Mode. I was rewarded with a Custom User Title. These were a big deal back then, with only a select few people having them. I called myself "Keyblade Master" for awhile..... Aaron knew it then, it was gay....I like being claimed by Cricket.

Oh yeah, Aaron said he hated Kingdom Hearts' dialogue calling it childish and shit. He did however like Tarzan's line: "Not Clayton". And he had only ever played Kingdom Hearts. None of the others. Pretty sure nothing's changed. Interestingly Aaron went to bed after Deep Jungle in 2011's KH13.com, 24 hour Kingdom Hearts live stream. 

After KH2FM it was onto Birth by Sleep's Japanese version. Quite a few issues I had to report, and some were never fixed. This was because DChiuch WAS going to re-record them in much better quality. I hope no one actually cared about them.... 

To be continued...

Ok so I'm not reading this thread much, and I basically don't care because the story after this one starts when I disappeared for two years so I don't know what happened and don't care either.

I have two things to say:

First, I refuse to be legend. Also, I miss Nathan. He was my bro.

Second, I feel that this is just a big long leading up to you coming out to us all

tl;dr I'm not reading

Yeah, most of us got on rather easily; it was just Sora96 that had to jump through hoops. :P

Those were the days Sora96. The days where we used to act like snot nosed brats on here. Oh the grammatical errors. So many. Whilst reading that, I laughed. I cried. I threw up a little bit. It was truly a work of art. I admire you for your dedication whilst in hospital. You remind me of Eiichiro Oda, who recently was hospitalized but despite that continued to work on his hit Manga One Piece. Though, the 13 year old snot nosed brat I remember hasn't changed much. Hahahaha. I joke. Please don't hurt me. 

Keep up the good work.