Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Weiss

The form of world travel for KH3

There are quite a few methods of traveling to other worlds. 

• Gummi ships
  • Dark corridors
  • Keyblade gliders
  • Diving
  • Star Shard
  • anything I may have forgotten

What do you think the travel method for KH3 will be? Do you believe one of the old methods will be reused or a brand new method?

I'm guessing it'll go back to Gummi Ships, since most of the Keyblade wielders don't even have their Keyblade armor yet, meaning they can't use the gliders. Riku's the only one we've seen create a Dark Corridor, so I'm doubtful about those. Diving was only for the dream worlds, so highly doubtful about that. And Star Shard isn't exactly the most useful way of travelling... So I'm gonna say Gummi Ship.

• Gummi ships
  • Dark corridors
  • Keyblade gliders
  • Diving
  • Star Shard

What do you think the travel method for KH3 will be? Do you believe one of the old methods will be reused or a brand new method?

I would like keyblade gliders since they were awesome but gummiships where really fun too,i can't choose.

Wasn't one of the goals in KH3D to give Sora and Riku the Ability to travel between worlds on their own... With only their Keyblades? Or was it only to the Sleeping Worlds? I can't really remember that.Well I would like to have the Gummi Ships back, but the Keyblade Gliders are a must-have ... It's hard to decide xD I just hope it'll be as awesome as usual.

Wasn't one of the goals in KH3D to give Sora and Riku the Ability to travel between worlds on their own... With only their Keyblades? Or was it only to the Sleeping Worlds? I can't really remember that.

That's diving. Which I believe (if I remember right) is how Riku brought back Kairi to Yen Sid's tower in the secret ending

Edited by Weiss

If they weren't gonna make a new method, I would say a collection of all depending on who you're playing as (assuming you'll get a chance to be each of the 7 lights) like Gliders for TAV, gummi ship for Sora etc.  Not diving though, I think that's a 3D thing only.

Either that or an improved advanced gummi ship the way it changed to KH1 to KH2.  Maybe with areas in the gummi ship level where you have to go outside your ship on a glider?  

diving only worked for the dream worlds, dark corridors can only be ussed by Lea and even then it is dangerous. Riku cannot use dark corridors anymore as seen in the end of KH2. I honestly would like the keyblade gliders to comeback like maybe just let Yen Sid hand those out, but i doubt that will happen cuz Mickey didn't get one. I don't really like the Gummi Ship either. I would rather have what BBS had where there was like an overworld map to go to other worlds, but no missions. 

They should just ask Yen Sid how to poof there lol. They could also use Light portals like Terra did for Ven in BBS

• Gummi ships
  • Dark corridors
  • Keyblade gliders
  • Diving
  • Star Shard

Since this is a numbered title, probably it'll go back to Gummi Ship, as much as i don't want it too, thats probably what'll happen.

I would love to have Diving or Keyblade gliders instead though.

Maybe there will be different forms of travel depending on which character you use:

I.E. Sora uses Gummi Ship, Riku dives, Ventus and Aqua use the Keyblade Gliders, Lea could use the Corridor of Darkness)

Gummi Ships, but improve them so they feel like an original feature and not just the Star Fox crossover and so you can't just hold the "X" button down the whole time and win.