Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora_Hikari

The Begginings of Sora_Hikari

Hey all you fellow Kingdom Hearts fans! As you most likely figured out, my name is Sora_Hikari. I'm an new to KH13 and it seems a pretty epic website than most of the others. All in all I'm just excited to join your community! See you around.  :D _

Welcome please have fun and feeeel free to talk to me  :D

Welcome  :D

Blue members are Sectional Moderators

Purple members belong to the Translating Team and Bold Purple members belong to the News & Content Team

Bold Pink members belong to the Forum Team (Global Moderators)

Red members are the Administators

Feel free to chat with me :)

Hey all you fellow Kingdom Hearts fans! As you most likely figured out, my name is Sora_Hikari. I'm an new to KH13 and it seems a pretty epic website than most of the others. All in all I'm just excited to join your community! See you around.  :D _

Welcome!

This website is awesome. I joined it recently too (I think it was like 2 weeks ago)

Edited by Dubidube

*curtsy's elegantly* All your base are belong to us! Welcome to the forum! This is one of the nicest forums I ever joined <3 Just try not to get too bothered by my obsession with riku.....it CAN be a bit extreme. Heeheehee *sweat drop...*~~I hope we can be good friends, though! ^-^ I am a very sweet girl. :)

It's my new welcoming gimmick :P This site is more or less a dating site no matter what DC and Aaron had in mind.

DON'T TELL SORA THAT. HE WILL GET SCARED. *runs, dragging Sikota behind*#yameandsikotaareinalongdistancerelationship

DON'T TELL SORA THAT. HE WILL GET SCARED. *runs, dragging Sikota behind*#yameandsikotaareinalongdistancerelationship

This just amuses me. It takes tons for me to get scared. :D