Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Wii U struggling, Xbox is shit, only one option

PS4 clearly more powerful as usual.

500 GB HDD for Xbox One. A big mistake. They needed 1 TB. Users apparently can't change it.

Mandatory Game Installs for Xbox. You might as well get the digital copy.

If you buy a pre-owned game for the Xbox, it sounds like you're going to have to pay a fee roughly what you would have paid for the game in the first place. Now that's stupid.

With the Wii U nothing special, no third party support and the fact it's struggling along the joke box called "Xbox One" you're left with one choice. The PlayStation 4.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Nintendo should focus on handheld consoles, Microsoft should focus on computers leaving Sony to make the perfect home console.

Wii U is still gaining its footing, it remains tobe seen if it can pick up. And while the X-Box One's conference was not good by any means, both it AND the PS4 have yet to be released. PLUS, E3's just around the corner for all three consoles.

Reserve your judgement for until all three are out.

I think that the 4DSXL with Circle Pad Master with quadruple viewing screens and a Nerve Gear connection feed is the best out of any.of your systems.

That Xbox fee rubbish isn't exactly 100% announced yet so we don't know if it is official, I'm doubting a bit though I don't mind as I don't like used games much. New copies are always better and scratch-less :D 500GB HDD is also good enough to me I'm not an ultimate hardcore gamer so I don't need much space. With newer technology though file sizes shouldn't be too large on the drive.

I think that the 4DSXL with Circle Pad Master with quadruple viewing screens and a Nerve Gear connection feed is the best out of any.of your systems.

It will always be the best console thing

I think that is how it should be. Ninendo's handhelds are amazing. (But I generally have enjoyed their home systems as well) Microsoft... needs to spend time making a better Windows operating system since Windows 8 makes Windows xP look amazing, and Sony should stick to, well, what they are doing right now. Just... focus less on handhelds. Leave that to Nindendo.

-My opinion.

That Xbox fee rubbish isn't exactly 100% announced yet so we don't know if it is official, I'm doubting a bit though I don't mind as I don't like used games much. New copies are always better and scratch-less :D 500GB HDD is also good enough to me I'm not an ultimate hardcore gamer so I don't need much space. With newer technology though file sizes shouldn't be too large on the drive.

500 GB is enough for the current range of consoles. But it's not going to be for the Xbox One, you're installing the games. That's going to take a fair bit of space up. "Ultimate Hardcore Gamer"? Lol.

No offense, but this sounds pretty Sony Fanboyish....XboxOne and Ps4 aren't even out yet, and Wii U still time to dish out awesome games (and it will), so yeah.

Well I'm not a fanboy. I've purchased/owned plenty of Nintendo consoles alongside each PlayStation.

With the Wii U nothing special, no third party support and the fact it's struggling along the joke box called "Xbox One" you're left with one choice. The PlayStation 4.

Posted Image

Dayum quota.

500 GB is enough for the current range of consoles. But it's not going to be for the Xbox One, you're installing the games. That's going to take a fair bit of space up. "Ultimate Hardcore Gamer"? Lol.

Well I'm not a fanboy. I've purchased/owned plenty of Nintendo consoles alongside each PlayStation.

Ultimate hardcore indeed ;) and I guess but still it's pretty good for me.

500gb isnt really much. My PS3 is 120gb and it has been full like 10 times, where I have then had to delete data of all the games I dont play, and I cant really put music or movies/shows on my PS3 either. 1tb sounds alot more appropriate. Seeing as I'm not a fanboy and this is the first console generation that I will own from release, I am going to need alot of HDD size.

Posted Image

Answer this then:

What is so special about the Wii U?

What third-party developers are developing for the Wii U?

And it's struggling, the sales confirm that.

So your GIF fails. 

Yes but, your whole thread is stating why the Ps4 is superior and why the Wii U and XboxOne are bad. Which is exactly what a Sony fanboy WOULD say about consoles other than their own. Hence the reason I said it sounds fanboyish.

500gb isnt really much. My PS3 is 120gb and it has been full like 10 times, where I have then had to delete data of all the games I dont play, and I cant really put music or movies/shows on my PS3 either. 1tb sounds alot more appropriate. Seeing as I'm not a fanboy and this is the first console generation that I will own from release, I am going to need alot of HDD size.

It's a lot for me I have a 250 on my Xbox 360 and I have't even used half of it.

Answer this then:

What is so special about the Wii U?

What third-party developers are developing for the Wii U?

And it's struggling, the sales confirm that.

So your GIF fails. 

1. Let's see. The gamepad which allows you to play games without the use of your TV, Miiverse Community where you can talk to players from across the globe, backwards combatibility with Wii games, Wii U Virtual Console,  and the exclusive Wii U games

2. Ubisoft, EA, and Platinum Games so far.

3. You act as if that this is the first time a console's ever struggled in sales. As i recall, the same thing happened with the PS3, Xbox 360 and currently with the PS Vita The system's only been out for 6 months. Give it some time for it to get some good 3rd party support. Just because it's struggling with its sales doesn't mean it's a bad system. And like a few others said, the PS4 and Xbox One hasn't eve been out yet so who are you to even declare what system to buy and not buy if you haven't even played any of the systems for yourself? You claim that you like all the systems but here you are making assumptions about this gen's consoles.

Edited by Tails