Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Keyblader

KHDays the /2 in 358/2 days

if this doesn't make any sense, let me know and i'll edit it

ok, so i know why it is called 358/2 days, cuz it occurs over 358 days, what i don't understand is why it is /2 days. does the /2 have to do with twilight? idk, like, since they are in between light and dark or something, so they are really half of a being, idk, this doesnt' make any sense, please explain

I think the half has to do with Roxas and Xion (as they are both a half of sora in a sense) or Roxas and Sora (Roxas being the half).

I hope this helps

we have a winner! so apparently, it seems like it is talking about xion and roxas, ill use that until i receive a better solution, it does make sense though

358/2 Days is breaking down into two parts:

358 is the amount of days in the game (not counting Day 359 of course).

/2 is Roxas and Xion spending the 358 days together.

Your just saying what I said.

And your point is? Nobody really cares if anyone repeats what you said. I am helping out in the dicussion, thank you very much.

Alright people, the two doesn`t mean roxas/xion axel/roxas and so on. It means day 359 and theres another day after that. Thats what the 2 means. I`m pretty sure someone asked this in the days question seris, norma probably will answer this.

Alright people, the two doesn`t mean roxas/xion axel/roxas and so on. It means day 359 and theres another day after that. Thats what the 2 means. I`m pretty sure someone asked this in the days question seris, norma probably will answer this.

The /2 being Roxas and Xion is right. It's true, and it's been stated in a Nomura interview. Hell, most people on here said that. Why would it mean Day 359 and another day? That's illogical. The /2 would never just be about 2 days.

Nomura did in fact say that the"/2" means the 358 Days are shared by two people, but the last interview I read about 358/2 Days was where he said it was up to the player to decided what the "/2" means and who the days were shared by.

i thought it ment that on the 258th day he beat xion and riku and then half a day (/2) becuse of DiZ removing his memory and making a new life in twilight town but that is just my opinion anyway :D

And your point is? Nobody really cares if anyone repeats what you said. I am helping out in the dicussion, thank you very much.

Yeah, copying what I said and then putting it in your own words. You could have just agreed to what I said, and thats it. Have a nice a day.

^lol funny picture, but if it's nomura who declares it was roxas and xion we shouldn't be confused. Or if it was up to fans like cricket said then it doesn't really matter whichever "2" we think it is. There's so many 2 in days anyway... roxas and axel, the orgy and diz, friends in orgy and future virtual friends in twilight town,.. etc I think

i thought the 2 meant CoM 2. I forgot where i heard this but i think a lot of people referred 358 as CoM 2 so i guess thats why they put the 2.

Well apparently it is supposed to mean 358 days in the views of two different people or something like that, Noruma apparently said that is up to the player to decide, and I only say this because of other people saying it, but I believe it.

(On a side note, I just realized that this got referred to from another thread, I find this a big surprise, for some reason it makes me happy, not that someone's thread got closed though...)

Well, I've heard of 2 possible options for this:

1. Roxas and Xion, the two "Sora's" who were running around during this time.

2. Roxas and Sora, Roxas on the top screen, Sora on the bottom, with Xion acting as the bridge between the two plotwise.

At least to me, the second one seems more plausible than the totally obvious one.