Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora95

Which Kingdom Hearts game is your favourite and why?

Mine is the first Kingdom Hearts game it feels really nostalgic when i play it also was the first rpg i ever played . :) Kingdom Hearts Forever

My favorite is Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories for Gameboy Advance.

I absolutely loved the cards, figured them out fast, and they became my favorite combat system. I prefer the GBA one over the PS2 remake.

The story was amazing, and Castle Oblivion is my favorite location in the series.

Birth by Sleep.

Both gameplay and story were fantastic.

BbS is epicness itself I always say.

That story! OH THAT STORY! *goosebumps*

Let's put CoM as less favorite. Story was great, but that gameplay.. uh, that gameplay...

On the other hand, KH3D's gameplay was great, but the story.. uh, that story...

It's a toss up between BBS and 358/2 Days.Sometimes BBS is my absolute favorite, other times its Days.They're both so awesome, it's hard to decide.Every time I finish them, they leave me with chills.I love games that get me so invested in the story and so attached to the characters.

It's hard to say.. I like Days' plot the most. I also enjoyed playing it as an experience a lot, got many memories and it was the game in which I finally understood better what KH is about. Feels like it was my first KH game even though it actually is the third.. I do like it's gameplay too and panels are a lot of fun, but the gameplay is not my favorite. BBS's is. It's so smooth and I can meld commands (I LOVE melding). It's also fun that you can play as three characters and that it's different to play as each of them. And BBS's plot is great too.

And then there's KH1 and 2, which are so good too and I like KH2 even especially much. It's fun that they are on PS so that I was able to play them with my sister. And these are so big games.

I like different things in different games so it's hard. Even in 3D, which at least is not my favorite, there's more beautiful worlds than in any other KH game.

But..  I need to say Days. It just is a very special game to me.

Birth by Sleep.

Both gameplay and story were fantastic.

BbS is epicness itself I always say.

That story! OH THAT STORY! *goosebumps*

Let's put CoM as less favorite. Story was great, but that gameplay.. uh, that gameplay...

On the other hand, KH3D's gameplay was great, but the story.. uh, that story...

Kingdom Hearts 1. It did everything right. The story was without a doubt the best in the series, the controlling idea that ran through the game is still unmatched in terms of interest, the characters were probably at their best, the Disney aspect was perfectly spot on and treated with the respect it deserved, the gameplay was a good mix of action RPG and platforming, there was an element of exploration to the worlds, and I think it had some of the best emotions in the series.

Its easy to pick my least favorite (re:coded) but favorite is a hard choice! Im going to say... Kingdom hearts. The original. I have so many good memories of playing that game