Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hei

Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U & 3DS

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of the next Smash Bros will you get?

• 3DS
    • Wii U
    • Both
    • Neither

So been playing a lot as megaman in the demo. Foun out something really useful against villiager. If villiager uses his air balloons or the rocket high up in the air. Megaman can use air shooter to launch that foo off screen. It is pretty useful. So always keep that in mind. If youre playing villiager against a good megaman. Make sure not to throw those moves out willy nilly. 

So been playing a lot as megaman in the demo. Foun out something really useful against villiager. If villiager uses his air balloons or the rocket high up in the air. Megaman can use air shooter to launch that foo off screen. It is pretty useful. So always keep that in mind. If youre playing villiager against a good megaman. Make sure not to throw those moves out willy nilly. 

Sh, don't let them know my weakness.

i love playing as the villager versus 3 other villagers

THINGS I DID NOT KNOW I COULD POCKET BUT ACCOMPLISHED FROM SMASHING B:

A FALLING TREE FROM ANOTHER VILLAGER

PIKACHUS DOWN B THUNDERBOLT

WHEN IN DOUBT JUST PRESS B

one time i caught a bowling ball and it was so beautiful i just dropped it from high in da skye. 

Sh, don't let them know my weakness.

Too late,I'm maining the Blue Bomber like crazy and I'm gonna wreck ya boy ^_^.....assuming you're maining Villager over Shulk

I found this interesting video, guys.:

we saw that image a while ago both me and you,though I'm gonna wait until some official confirmation at this point

Too late,I'm maining the Blue Bomber like crazy and I'm gonna wreck ya boy ^_^.....assuming you're maining Villager over Shulk

we saw that image a while ago both me and you,though I'm gonna wait until some official confirmation at this point

No, Villager's the one who I'm using in the demo. xD I'll be using Shulk in the first game, still really feeling it with him. :P

Really awkward Smash commercials got put up today:

http://youtu.be/P0G9-DwU2fI

I love them if you ask me if only because of how Awkward and weird they are

Sure not as crazy as the Japanese commercial for the game but I like it

I found this interesting video, guys.:

So the ROM was already dumped online and they found no data of these characters? Or any other chars. besides the full roster? This makes me think the "5 extra chars. not being unlocked until you link up the Wii U and 3DS versions" leak is fake honestly, i'm sure there'd be SOME data about that. 

As for this, it looks photoshopped, the pics for Mewtwo, Lucas and Wolf look exactly as they do from their trophies. Sure, same goes for any of the playable chars., but you know what i mean, it doesn't seem legit. compared to the others. That being said, i would LOOOOVE for this to be true though. Well, i mean, if they're chars. that can't be unlocked unless you sync up both versions anyway, not the fact that they're cut and gone for good. :

Edited by Reyn

I'm not trying to be a bad guy here but why do you guys like Ice Climbers? Does it hurt you that they didn't make the cut because the system couldn't handle it?

Because they were a really unique, and honestly, really fun character to use. I'm probably the only one here who likes them (I remember most people on here didn't care before when Sakurai said they might be cut), but Ice Climbers are one of my favorite characters in the game. And yes, I am a bit upset that they were pulled. Just because it was justified doesn't mean I can't be upset over it. I love the roster, but I'm really disappointed that Ice Climbers and Lucas were both cut. Keep in mind, every character has its own fanbase. Some are smaller than others (Such as Ice Climbers'), but they still exist.

Because they were a really unique, and honestly, really fun character to use. I'm probably the only one here who likes them (I remember most people on here didn't care before when Sakurai said they might be cut), but Ice Climbers are one of my favorite characters in the game. And yes, I am a bit upset that they were pulled. Just because it was justified doesn't mean I can't be upset over it. I love the roster, but I'm really disappointed that Ice Climbers and Lucas were both cut. Keep in mind, every character has its own fanbase. Some are smaller than others (Such as Ice Climbers'), but they still exist.

well we did get a lot of new characters so I'm happy with that, though I don't know why they revived Dr. Mario. We should of gotton Mewtwo or another new comer.

I  liked the Ice Climbers too,sure I'm not as upset but I liked them even though they only had like....one game on the NES

I  liked the Ice Climbers too,sure I'm not as upset but I liked them even though they only had like....one game on the NES

I wouldn't mind if they ever get a new game. I don't know how they'd do it, but it could be pretty cool to see them make a comeback like Pit did.