Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

New Kingdom Hearts III info revealed at Square Enix: The Future

Why doesn't Square just take my heart and tear it to shreds...

No! Birth by Sleep/DDD team and Xbox One? Bad news!The MAIN team should work on the MAIN Kingdom Hearts! Now we're NOT gonna have drive forms :(Goddamnit, now we're gonna have another stupid gimmick. I was so excited and now it seems drive forms are gone and will be replaced by a dumb gimmick. We're probably going to use stupid command decks too..

No! Birth by Sleep/DDD team and Xbox One? Bad news! The MAIN team should work on the MAIN Kingdom Hearts! Now we're NOT gonna have drive forms :( Goddamnit, now we're gonna have another stupid gimmick. I was so excited and now it seems drive forms are gone and will be replaced by a dumb gimmick. We're probably going to use stupid command decks too..

The command deck wasn't even shown in the trailer, so far I think the BBS team is doing such a good job, the main KH team is way too busy, letting the Osaka team make it is a smart move, although, I'd hate it being on the Xbox One.

Edited by Tom13

The command deck wasn't even shown in the trailer, so far I think the BBS team is doing such a good job, the main KH team is way too busy, letting the Osaka team make it is a smart move, although, I'd hate it being on the Xbox One.

I just hope they don't get rid of the Drive Forms.. I'm really afraid of a stupid gimmick being put in. Drive Forms were epic and it was one of the features that made KH2 even better.

Alright!!! Go Osaka team!!! Good luck guys!!! :DBut seriously.... The Xbox one? Really? D: Ok... Its the Xbox user's opportunity to get into the Kingdom Hearts fun and experience how cool the game is, and enjoy the story... I get it... But come on now... *groans* FINE!!!! Square Enix... Just do what you do best...

So this game has been in development for three years now so maybe we might get it next year than but I wouldn't count on it for sure, we will probably hear more about it at TGS and Jump Festa this year, I just hope they don't look CGI through the whole game just idk I liked the way they looked in one and two but I know since its for teh PS4 and Xbox One they need to really up the graphics from that, and a mature Sora? hmm ok well I hope not to mature I hope he still has his goofy side lol, and of course the Disney worlds the new Disney worlds, I hope they bring back some of the old ones like Aladdin and maybe Pirates again but can't wait to hear more about those as well I am curious to how the game is gonna start and everything which will have to wait for until more information is out, can't wait to hear more about this game.

Kh DDD that jumping on buildings.

Oh, the fancy bubblegum thingamajig. Got it.

So this game has been in development for three years now so maybe we might get it next year than but I wouldn't count on it for sure, we will probably hear more about it at TGS and Jump Festa this year, I just hope they don't look CGI through the whole game just idk I liked the way they looked in one and two but I know since its for teh PS4 and Xbox One they need to really up the graphics from that, and a mature Sora? hmm ok well I hope not to mature I hope he still has his goofy side lol, and of course the Disney worlds the new Disney worlds, I hope they bring back some of the old ones like Aladdin and maybe Pirates again but can't wait to hear more about those as well I am curious to how the game is gonna start and everything which will have to wait for until more information is out, can't wait to hear more about this game.

Eh, no. You're talking about FF Versus. They just started developing KH3. The earliest release date would be 2015, since both the main team and Osaka team have experience with the KH games, so they probably wouldn't take as long as their previous games. They'd use all their knowledge to pump out that perfect game we've been waiting for, and with hard work make it so that we won't have to wait till 2016.

Eh, no. You're talking about FF Versus. They just started developing KH3. The earliest release date would be 2015, since both the main team and Osaka team have experience with the KH games, so they probably wouldn't take as long as their previous games. They'd use all their knowledge to pump out that perfect game we've been waiting for, and with hard work make it so that we won't have to wait till 2016.

Versus was changed to Final Fantasy XV.

No, its even on the front page, underneath the first trailer. KH3 Has been in development for three years.

""according to Tetsuya Nomura, the game began development in 2010, after the release of Birth by Sleep". This is interesting news, as it means development was started up to 3 years ago!"

Versus was changed to Final Fantasy XV.

I know, but they're the same thing :P

I'm pretty annoyed the "Osaka Team" is developing this. I wish the original team was developing this.

So there ARE others that are kinda uncomfortable with this. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

The Kingdom Hearts NA Facebook page put up box art for the game This is not the final image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Now, they just gotta add a beautiful background with the main KH characters on it and you have the box art. Hopefully, we'll see some cool box arts made by fans on VGBoxArt.

I know, but they're the same thing :P

So there ARE others that are kinda uncomfortable with this. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Now, they just gotta add a beautiful background with the main KH characters on it and you have the box art. Hopefully, we'll see some cool box arts made by fans on VGBoxArt.

I just feel they should've remained consistent. I mean I liked DDD and I've yet to play BbS, but I hope they keep the abilities from KHII. That's what I'm really scared about.

I just feel they should've remained consistent. I mean I liked DDD and I've yet to play BbS, but I hope they keep the abilities from KHII. That's what I'm really scared about.

Exactly. They MUST and I repeat MUST include Drive Forms, unless they change Sora's clothes (Which would be stupid) which makes him lose all the Drive Form powers. They should also stick to using AP and not Command Decks. Do you have any other things they should not change from the main KHs?

No, its even on the front page, underneath the first trailer. KH3 Has been in development for three years.

""according to Tetsuya Nomura, the game began development in 2010, after the release of Birth by Sleep". This is interesting news, as it means development was started up to 3 years ago!"

Hooold on, whaaaat?

That could mean.. it could be released next year!

ZOMG

If it were MY will, I would probably have them freeze the production of Final Fantasy XV and have all of the cast work on KH3. Kingdom Hearts has grown more popular then Final Fantasy is today, and lots of fans---before this announcement---were just waiting for Final Fantasy XV so they can know when Square was starting KH3. Not to mention, while KHBBS and KH3D were both very well-developed games, the original KH was the most magical title of all, and we need that magic back in KH3.

Exactly. They MUST and I repeat MUST include Drive Forms, unless they change Sora's clothes (Which would be stupid) which makes him lose all the Drive Form powers. They should also stick to using AP and not Command Decks. Do you have any other things they should not change from the main KHs?

Hooold on, whaaaat?

That could mean.. it could be released next year!

ZOMG

That's all I can think of at the moment. haha. I hope they add NPCs for once.