Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHearts123456

Morning how long has this been in development

It's the Osaka team, the ones who worked on BBS and DDD, which are great games.

It also apparently started development in 2010.  That's 3 years and the average time to create a game is 5.

This year 1.5

Next year 2.5

The year after, KH3 maybe.

The amazon preorders said the KH3 comes out December 31st 2014

and its 100 dollars for 3 Consoles

Edited by blazing

So they're taking their time. I heard Deam Drop Distance was made in a hurry, so it wasn't one of Nomura's best works, in my opinion.

They must take their time and make an excelent game.

The game will probably be out in Q4 2014 or Q1-2 2015. Remember Nomura said he wants a worldwide launch.

Why do I get the feeling that KH3's worldwide release is like Pokemon X and Y's worldwide release?

The amazon preorders said the KH3 comes out December 31st 2014and its 100 dollars for 3 Consoles

I can't find a kh3 preorder page on amazon.....how do I find it?

I highly doubt they put resources into KH3 during DDD's development, but I imagine Nomura was writing the story during that time period.  I would bet it really picked up in the last year after DDD was released.  As for a release don't expect any earlier than 2015 based off what Nomura has said since they are still figuring out what they are doing with the battlesystem much less level design

Why do I get the feeling that KH3's worldwide release is like Pokemon X and Y's worldwide release?

Hope it is and it said Osaka Team is working on KH3 and they started production in 2010 or 11' why would they lie to us? >.<

I can't find a kh3 preorder page on amazon.....how do I find it?

It said it when it was like in not good format you know like just text? it said realese date: December 31st 2014

but I guess when its in text only format and here

http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-III-PlayStation-4/dp/B00DBF81JS/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1371034614&sr=1-3

Hope it is and it said Osaka Team is working on KH3 and they started production in 2010 or 11' why would they lie to us? >.<

It said it when it was like in not good format you know like just text? it said realese date: December 31st 2014

but I guess when its in text only format and here

http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-III-PlayStation-4/dp/B00DBF81JS/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1371034614&sr=1-3

Thanks and earlier you mentioned the price and release date.....it now says it's $60 and has no release date listed

Come on guys, geez, be optimistic. Kingdom Hearts 2 took 2 years and it was still an awesome game. Since KH3 has been in development for 3 years, there's a good chance we get it next year. Stop thinking about 2015 and have hopes for 2014! Be optimistic!

xD_by_lucariofanXXX.jpg' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' /> <----- Just like that!