Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Since the description for KHIII revealed that TAV are not part of the 7 guardians of light, who do you think will be part of the 7?

Possible Candidates:

Sora

Riku

Kairi

Mickey

Goofy

Donald

Yen Sid

Data Sora

Roxas

Axel

Xion

Vanitas

Jack Sparrow

???

What are your thoughts?

Since the description for KHIII revealed that TAV are not part of the 7 guardians of light, who do you think will be part of the 7?Possible Candidates:SoraRiku KairiMickeyGoofyDonald Yen SidData SoraRoxasAxelXionVanitasJack Sparrow???What are your thoughts?

SoraRikuMickeyRoxasXion?Axel?Kairi?

I didn't hear that. All I heard was that Sora, Donald and Goofy are looking for the Key to Return Hearts, while Riku and Mickey search for past Keyblade Wielders. That sounded to me like they are a part of them. I mean, if they weren't there'd be no need to find them other that it's the right thing to do. 

Link pls.

But if that's the case, I'd have to go with 

Sora                     ???

Riku                     Riku

Kairi                     Kairi

Mickey       or       Mickey

Roxas                  Roxas

Lea                      Lea

Xion                     Xion

I want Sora to be a light, and I'm still holding out hope that he will be, but I'm starting to suspect that Nomura won't do it because it would make Sora less of a "normal boy".

So aggravating. IMO, Sora is already far from being a "normal boy".

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I didn't hear that. All I heard was that Sora, Donald and Goofy are looking for the Key to Return Hearts, while Riku and Mickey search for past Keyblade Wielders. That sounded to me like they are a part of them. I mean, if they weren't there'd be no need to find them other that it's the right thing to do.  Link pls. But if that's the case, I'd have to go with  SoraRikuKairiMickeyRoxasAxelXion. I want Sora to be a light, but knowing Nomura, he won't do it because it would make Sora less of a "normal boy".So aggravating. IMO, Sora is already far from being a "normal boy".

Maybe so, but stating Sora was looking for the 7, WHILE Riku and Mickey would search for TAV, implies that they have two desperate goals therefore are searching for different people. Otherwise it could have been worded along the lines of "The journey begins with Sora and Riku splitting up in order to find the Seven Guardians of Light; Riku and Mickey search for Terra, Aqua, and Ventus (of the seven), while Sora searches for the remaining members..."I dunno. Just seems that based on the wording TAV probably will not be a part of the seven. This would make sense as Sora, Riku, Kairi and Lea are pretty much given, while Mickey is a probable source as well, leaving only 2 more members, which makes consisting omf TAV improbable.

Maybe so, but stating Sora was looking for the 7, WHILE Riku and Mickey would search for TAV, implies that they have two desperate goals therefore are searching for different people. Otherwise it could have been worded along the lines of "The journey begins with Sora and Riku splitting up in order to find the Seven Guardians of Light; Riku and Mickey search for Terra, Aqua, and Ventus (of the seven), while Sora searches for the remaining members..."I dunno. Just seems that based on the wording TAV probably will not be a part of the seven. This would make sense as Sora, Riku, Kairi and Lea are pretty much given, while Mickey is a probable source as well, leaving only 2 more members, which makes consisting omf TAV improbable.

He's not looking for the Guardians per se, Just a way to repair all the damage Xehanort has done to so many lives. That's how I took it anyway. I mean Riku could find TAV, but without the "Key to Return Hearts" Terra and Ventus would be useless to them.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

He's not looking for the Guardians per se, Just a way to repair all the damage Xehanort has done to so many lives. That's how I took it anyway. I mean Riku could find TAV, but without the "Key to Return Hearts" Terra and Ventus would be useless to them.

U was basing it on this quotation:"Sora, Donald and Goofy will attempt to search for seven guardians of light and the "Key to Return Hearts", while King Mickey and Riku search for previous Keyblade wielders"

U was basing it on this quotation:"Sora, Donald and Goofy will attempt to search for seven guardians of light and the "Key to Return Hearts", while King Mickey and Riku search for previous Keyblade wielders"

Hmm. You got me there, but it doesn't necessarily mean they aren't part of the GoL. Mickey certainly seems to think TAV are part of them. And the only ones who know more about the secrets of the universe than him are Yen Sid and Xehanort. And the latter's judgment is clouded by his arrogance, which is why he keeps loosing.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I don't think Lea will be one of the lights. I think it will be Sora, Mickey, Kairi, Riku, Yen Sid, Aqua, and Ventus. Or instead of Yen Sid it will be Terra

....no roxas?...or Xion.... T_T

1.) Sora - Of course.

2.) Riku - He has redeem himself.

3.) Mickey - The king needs to play a part in KH3.

4.) Aqua - She's connected to Sora and Sora will have the power to save her in KH3.

5.) Ventus - He's connected to Sora and Sora will have the power to return his heart and save him in KH3.

6.) Terra - I know Master Xehanort has his body but I believe that Sora will manage to save him before the Keyblade War. After all Terra is connected to Sora and he's waiting to Sora to save him and he can avenge him and Master Eraqus.

7.) Roxas - Okay I know Roxas is Sora's nobody and he's a part of him but I know that Sora will find a way to save Roxas and recreate him as his own person without turning Sora into a heartless and creating a nobody again. Roxas is definitely one of most powerful Keyblade Wielders out there.

This is my opinion of who might be the Seven Guardians of Lights in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Sora, Riku, Mickey, Lea, Aqua, Ventus, and Roxas.

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Terra, Aqua, Ventus

Sora, Riku, Mickey, Eraqus, Terra, Aqua, Lea

Xion, Roxas, Ventus, Lea, Sora, Micky, Riku

Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Roxas, Sora, Mickey, Riku

Etc...

IMO, the 7 guardians are:

1) Sora

2) Riku

3) Kairi

4) Mickey

5) Lea

6) Aqua

7) Ventus

Nomura might have different key wielders in mind, but I'll stick with these guys until further news ...

I don't understand how it could be roxas he isn't going to have a complete heart

Didnt Nomura, or one of the games, say that Roxas and Xion grew their own hearts somehow?Anyway,I think it'll be:SoraRikuKairiLeaMickeyRoxas???

Jack Sparrow doesn't need any other guardians of light by his side. He's just so relevant on his own that Square won't need to bother with the others.