Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Alexaclmn

Kingdom Hearts 3 maybe longer then we imagine..

Okay, if ya'll remember remember when they reveal Final Fantasy versus in the early days of ps3, It hasn't showed up until next generation of consoles. Now im not saying that Kingdom Hearts 3 will have the same fate. But what if Kingdom hearts 3 will take 4 years or 6? Considering they haven't made any real progress.

Edited by Alexaclmn

I assumed it would take 5, hearing it'd already been in development for 2, assumed the release date would be 2016.  Though it's still noted as "early stages of development" so probably 2017.  But some people are expecting it as early as 2014.

Okay, if ya'll remember remember when they reveal Final Fantasy versus in the early days of ps3, It hasn't showed up until next generation of consoles. Now im not saying that Kingdom Hearts 3 will have the same fate. But what if Kingdom hearts 3 will take 4 years or 6? Considering they haven't made any real progress.

Awwwwwwww, moogle. 

I have this feeling that re-occurring theme of 13 could come into play with the release year (2015)......but in all honesty, it'll take longer than that. However, I'd rather them take their time and make an amazing game than rush it and have a poor game.

Honestly, I don't think they will be allowed to make much progress until they've FINALLY gotten Final Fantasy XV done and over with. They said that Nomura can't work on both at the same time, so they're most likely going to push more progress on Square's baby before we can hope to see huge progress on III. That's how this story began, and that's how it's going to end. It's always been FF first, KH second. And in a way, it makes sense.

My most optimistic prediction for a release would be in 2015, but ultimately, I think it's more likely to fall on a 2016 release. By 2015 though, they should probably be well under way for FULL progress. I'm sure that XV will be so great that FF fans will be content enough to wait until after KH III for their next installment in the series (and it will be sweet, SWEET payback making them wait!).

They've been working on the game for three years already, if you didn't already know. And Nomura promised us we're getting one game a year, while the ReMIXes being the only games releasing before KH3 does. 2.5 next year...So that pretty much means KH3 for 2015.

Honestly, I don't think they will be allowed to make much progress until they've FINALLY gotten Final Fantasy XV done and over with. They said that Nomura can't work on both at the same time, so they're most likely going to push more progress on Square's baby before we can hope to see huge progress on III. That's how this story began, and that's how it's going to end. It's always been FF first, KH second. And in a way, it makes sense.

My most optimistic prediction for a release would be in 2015, but ultimately, I think it's more likely to fall on a 2016 release. By 2015 though, they should probably be well under way for FULL progress. I'm sure that XV will be so great that FF fans will be content enough to wait until after KH III for their next installment in the series (and it will be sweet, SWEET payback making them wait!).

It's already been stated that it has been under full development already by a different team for several years now. Nomura said he trusts them with it because of how good they made BBS and 3D. (Also read my previous post)

But (I think) it has been said that both teams will merge once Versus is released to speed it up, or at least, I hope...But the Osaka team is just as large as the original KH team is so it's not like it's going any slower than it normally would have been.

They've been working on the game for three years already, if you didn't already know. And Nomura promised us we're getting one game a year, while the ReMIXes being the only games releasing before KH3 does. 2.5 next year...So that pretty much means KH3 for 2015.

Can you tell me where you read that?

I'm just happy it's being made but I would live it if its out before I graduate high school (2017) so I'm kinda expecting a late 2014 mid 2015 or early 2016 release :P

We have primary school for 7 years and secondary for 7 after instead of high, middle and elementary school and I played KH2 in my first year of secondary, have graduated and still no KH3 xD 

If they're not ready to release by 2016, I wonder what they'll do to keep up the "one game a year plan?

3D MMORPG KH Keyblades War game for the PC that year!I can dream...

I read the same thing, along with many others. It'll be in the early interviews about KH3 in this site's interview section.

Well i have read a recent interview but it didn't say when KH3was started to developing it,i don't know if it's the same interview though.

KH3 is not coming on 2014 obviously. But I think it will come out on 2015 cause Nomura has a thing for number 7 and 13. add 13 to 2002 (KH1 release), you get 2015. that's my opinion. But it might come out in 2016.

Nomura wants to finish FF15, so maybe it'll come out next year, or it'll come out in 2015.

Well i have read a recent interview but it didn't say when KH3was started to developing it,i don't know if it's the same interview though.

It wasn't recent. It was one of the first ones, if not the first interview.

i don't think its going to be super delayed like Versus XIII aka FF XV. i think that because isn't one of the reasons versus was taking a really long time was because of the super new features it was going to get like the participation in the cutscenes where there's real time gameplay within them? and not to mention the super impressive graphics, and even the new battle system that's in full real time. also nomura had the pressure of keeping watch over the direction of the kingdom hearts games?