Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

We all know that Aqua was to be the the plan B to create the X-blade should Ventus fail. I wonder, what if Ventus failed to fit Master Xehanort's plan? What would happen if Vanitas forged with Aqua? Basically, how would the events of BbS go? Leave theories below.

I am not sure that Aqua was ever going to be "Plan B", and she cannot combine with Vanitas, because unlike Ventus, she does not have a heart of pure light.

Edited by Varnish

I am not sure that Aqua was ever going to be "Plan B", and she cannot combine with Vanitas, because unlike Ventus, she does not have a heart of pure light.

True, but after they clashed horns the first time and Vanitas had his behind whipped, he "congratulated" her and said "never hurts to have a back-up" and before round 2, he said "I've outgrown my need for you". That sounds like Aqua was to be plan B and then that plan was tossed because Ventus proved his "worthiness".

Fool. Dark Aqua

Posted Image

A. I F**KING LOVE IT!!!!

B. Aqua had too much Light: it never would have worked. Ven was an innocent, so you basicly have innocence corrupted as a major theme in BBS. 

If Vanitas had formed with Auqa, her Light might have destroyed them both in an interior struggle for domination.

maybe vanitas knows how to extract darkness from peoples hearts too so maybe he could make aqua a being of pure light and then forge the X-Blade with her. Leaving her Dark other to raise a little hell in the world of Light leading Mickey to kill her or Ven or some other person

Fool. Dark Aqua

Posted Image

That is so fuçking hawt! Aqua unlocks my Keyblade everytime! She'd pass my Mark of Mastery Exam alright. I wouldn't mind getting lost in her Realm of Darkness. I'd protect her princess. She could Xig my bar. I'd master her Eraqus. 

That is so fuçking hawt! Aqua unlocks my Keyblade everytime! She'd pass my Mark of Mastery Exam alright. I wouldn't mind getting lost in her Realm of Darkness. I'd protect her princess. She could Xig my bar. I'd master her Eraqus. 

Fool. Not my intention, but okay. She probably can't be called Aqua anymore either.

We all know that Aqua was to be the the plan B to create the X-blade should Ventus fail. I wonder, what if Ventus failed to fit Master Xehanort's plan? What would happen if Vanitas forged with Aqua? Basically, how would the events of BbS go? Leave theories below.

erm actually its not possible because vanitas is not part of aqua unlike ventus because vanitas was extracted from ventus's heart which explains why he is part of him

Edited by Nur Qamarina Bt Mazlan

Aqua was not Plan B .Xehanort had Ventus as plan A and Terra as plan B. He failed to succeed in Plan A so he counted on Plan B which was to merge with Terra so that he can accomplish what he failed with Ventus . And I mean not forge the X-Blade with Terra but plan everything for the clash of the 13 darknesses and the 7 lights .

Edited by Nick Sideris

Aqua was not Plan B .Xehanort had Ventus as plan A and Terra as plan B. He failed to succeed in Plan A so he counted on Plan B which was to merge with Terra so that he can accomplish what he failed with Ventus . And I mean not forge the X-Blade with Terra but plan everything for the clash of the 13 darknesses and the 7 lights .

Actually Aqua was plan b. One does not need a pure light to be part of the equation as DDD and BBS clearly displayed the lights and darknesses can be substituted. In other words Vanitas could have fused with Aqua and accomplished the same goal however Ventus became strong enough in power to match Vanitas.

Actually Aqua was plan b. One does not need a pure light to be part of the equation as DDD and BBS clearly displayed the lights and darknesses can be substituted. In other words Vanitas could have fused with Aqua and accomplished the same goal however Ventus became strong enough in power to match Vanitas.

Xehanort ,though , did not make that choice . And after his plan with Ventus failed , he put his other plan in action, which was to get in Terra's heart and merge with him,just to make sure that he will be able to see the clash of the thirteen darknesses and the 7 lights .

Xehanort ,though , did not make that choice . And after his plan with Ventus failed , he put his other plan in action, which was to get in Terra's heart and merge with him,just to make sure that he will be able to see the clash of the thirteen darknesses and the 7 lights .

Terra and Ventus were two different plans geared towards the same goal Xehanort need to forge the X-blade and start the Keyblade War. He also need a body strong enough to see his venture through. He thought his goal word be accomplished that night. Vanitas and Ventus needed to be at equal power in order for their fusion to work. However due to Vemtus's lack of experience Vanitas noted Ventus might not be able to full fill his purpose("Consider yourself on probation"). He noted Aqua(being the first person to match him in combat) could act as a substitute and kept her around in the event that Ventus failed to acquire the desired strength level. Remember when Master Xehanort possessed Terra his plan had not failed yet in fact just before he did so Ventus and Vanitas successfully gorged the X-Blade (Sort of lol).Edit: Here is the interview confirming this.-- When Vanitas calls Aqua a "spare", is he talking about raw materials for making a X-blade?Nomura: Yes. She was a "spare" prepared in case Ventus did not survive the fusion process with Vanitas. Aqua was recognised by Eraqus as a legitimate Keyblade Master who viewed light as absolute, and holds a strong heart of light. So if Ventus were to fail she could have been used as material for the X-blade. Edited by devereauxr

Terra and Ventus were two different plans geared towards the same goal Xehanort need to forge the X-blade and start the Keyblade War. He also need a body strong enough to see his venture through. He thought his goal word be accomplished that night. Vanitas and Ventus needed to be at equal power in order for their fusion to work. However due to Vemtus's lack of experience Vanitas noted Ventus might not be able to full fill his purpose("Consider yourself on probation"). He noted Aqua(being the first person to match him in combat) could act as a substitute and kept her around in the event that Ventus failed to acquire the desired strength level.Remember when Master Xehanort possessed Terra his plan had not failed yet in fact just before he did so Ventus and Vanitas successfully gorged the X-Blade (Sort of lol).Edit: Here is the interview confirming this.-- When Vanitas calls Aqua a "spare", is he talking about raw materials for making a X-blade?Nomura: Yes. She was a "spare" prepared in case Ventus did not survive the fusion process with Vanitas. Aqua was recognised by Eraqus as a legitimate Keyblade Master who viewed light as absolute, and holds a strong heart of light. So if Ventus were to fail she could have been used as material for the X-blade.

I agreed with ya before because I saw the interview on my little search . And yeah I agree with ya .

Edited by Nick Sideris

One DOES need to be a pure light. The guardians of light aren't pure light. The PoH are the pure lights. and sinCE THE GoL represent the PoH, it's possible for them to clash with the pure darknesses. Which is the 13. And to be pure darkness, the members have to have xehanort's heart within them

Interview says hi :D One DOES need to be a pure light. The guardians of light aren't pure light. The PoH are the pure lights. and sinCE THE GoL represent the PoH, it's possible for them to clash with the pure darknesses. Which is the 13. And to be pure darkness, the members have to have xehanort's heart within them

Edit: Here is the interview confirming this.-- When Vanitas calls Aqua a "spare", is he talking about raw materials for making a X-blade?Nomura: Yes. She was a "spare" prepared in case Ventus did not survive the fusion process with Vanitas. Aqua was recognised by Eraqus as a legitimate Keyblade Master who viewed light as absolute, and holds a strong heart of light. So if Ventus were to fail she could have been used as material for the X-blade. None of the GoL has a heart of pure light. However they posses enough light to be suitable substitutes for the PoL. This what Master Xehanort is using to force the clash to happen. Master Xehanort knew that the lights were interchangable this is why he had no qualms with taking a light and turning into a darkness. He made sure Aqua followed Ventus and Terra so he could use her as a spare or use her too push Ventus and Terra into doing what he wanted.