Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Riku21Terr

Halloweentown, the Disney channel movies, in Kingdom Hearts

The Halloweentown series is arugably one of the most popular Disney Channel series, and a great way to get into the Halloween spirit! As the Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Town World has been featured, it would be interesting to see the relationship between the two worlds, and how it would work; they could either be in the same world, or perhaps as a separate world, or maybe characters and elements could show up in Traverse town or a similar town!

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/disney-square-enix-put-the-halloweentown-disney-channel-movies-in-kingdom-hearts

Please keep Disney Channel away from Kingdom Hearts.

No... No!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

FYI, this was GOOD DC, unlike nowadays surely you knew DC wasn't always Pop music, it had actual Disney esque stuff like this in it, just give it a chance 

It may sound strange but "Disney Channel" (now) is completely different from "Disney"...leave that garbage alone

Edited by Static15

The Halloweentown series is arugably one of the most popular Disney Channel series, and a great way to get into the Halloween spirit! As the Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Town World has been featured, it would be interesting to see the relationship between the two worlds, and how it would work; they could either be in the same world, or perhaps as a separate world, or maybe characters and elements could show up in Traverse town or a similar town!

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/disney-square-enix-put-the-halloweentown-disney-channel-movies-in-kingdom-hearts

Posted Image

FYI, this was GOOD DC, unlike nowadays surely you knew DC wasn't always Pop music, it had actual Disney esque stuff like this in it, just give it a chance 

I hated those movies. They were like, lame teeny bopper soap opera films with BAD SPECIAL EFFECTS and terrible acting. It was a different type of bad than it is now.

I hated those movies. They were like, lame teeny bopper soap opera films with BAD SPECIAL EFFECTS and terrible acting. It was a different type of bad than it is now.

apologize please, these are like MY have halloween movies, its ok to have an opinion but please show respect. FYI, the first two movies had AWSOME Make up and sfx, the last two i agree 

Posted Image

if want then please sign! Just wanting it here is not enough 

apologize please, these are like MY have halloween movies, its ok to have an opinion but please show respect. FYI, the first two movies had AWSOME Make up and sfx, the last two i agree 

if want then please sign! Just wanting it here is not enough 

Alright, geez, sorry. xD

I disagree with the OP

However...the people dismissing DC here are F*CKING STUPID

Darkwing Duck says hi

Posted Image

Ducktales says hello

Posted Image

Gargoyles too

Posted Image

I swear buncha idiots forgetting the good stuff

And if you disagree with the idea of a Darkwing Duck World...then f*ck you

Edited by DAMN

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/disney-square-enix-put-the-halloweentown-disney-channel-movies-in-

halloweentown(dcom) in kingdom hearts? *jawdrop*

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MUNNY, SQUARE ENIX!!!

WANNNNTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

halloweentown(dcom) in kingdom hearts? *jawdrop*

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MUNNY, SQUARE ENIX!!!

if you ant it then sign it, you can always use a fake name and fake information, and share this petition too 

*want

Hell no hell no hell no hell no HELL NO. 

Don't get me wrong, the movies were awesome. I grew up with them, always anticipating them on Halloween when I was a kid. 

But they DON'T feel like or belong to Kingdom Hearts. It just does NOT fit. It's almost as bad as saying Marvel would fit. (please don't be one of those people who want Marvel too...) Plus, we already have a freaking Halloween Town world, DUH. It would be f*cking STUPID to replace Skellington's world with this one. His world is 100x cooler. End of story.

This one is a bit obscure to reference for a mainstream audience. The use of the worlds and characters usually plays on some level of nostalgia or recognizability, and I don't think Halloweentown would mean enough to enough people in order to get it in.

This one is a bit obscure to reference for a mainstream audience. The use of the worlds and characters usually plays on some level of nostalgia or recognizability, and I don't think Halloweentown would mean enough to enough people in order to get it in.

its like one of the most popular disney channel series and a childhood favourite to most. Nightmare before christmas most people i know have like NEVER seen, or barely heard of (i didn't even know it was Disney at all until it was in kingdom hearts). Same with Mickey, donald, goofy 3 musketeers ( i know it has mickey & co in it but its still a bit random and obscure to me) 

its like one of the most popular disney channel series and a childhood favourite to most. Nightmare before christmas most people i know have like NEVER seen, or barely heard of (i didn't even know it was Disney at all until it was in kingdom hearts). Same with Mickey, donald, goofy 3 musketeers ( i know it has mickey & co in it but its still a bit random and obscure to me) 

If the sheer number of merchandising and iconic images of Jack that can be found nearly everywhere are any indication, I think Nightmare Before Christmas is extremely recognizable to most, and is probably one of the branches of Disney that reaches out to people who typically don't like Disney movies. As for Three Musketeers, while I do believe that not many people might have watched it (though the should. I found it to be extremely entertaining), it had the benefit of having Mickey, Donald, and Goofy in it, making it easy to plug into the canon of KH, and using characters that the audience were already familiar with enough to overlook the fact that they might not know the plot.

If the sheer number of merchandising and iconic images of Jack that can be found nearly everywhere are any indication, I think Nightmare Before Christmas is extremely recognizable to most, and is probably one of the branches of Disney that reaches out to people who typically don't like Disney movies. As for Three Musketeers, while I do believe that not many people might have watched it (though the should. I found it to be extremely entertaining), it had the benefit of having Mickey, Donald, and Goofy in it, making it easy to plug into the canon of KH, and using characters that the audience were already familiar with enough to overlook the fact that they might not know the plot.

Still, Halloweentown is a disney channel favourite and it could work well in KH, with the magic and plot and themes. I was watching it on Halloween this year and started thinking about howi t could work in KH, and found that it could b an interesting paradox with the NBC Halloweentown, two parts of a world (kinda like DDD with there being different Fantasias in the original drafts). As well, it is the closet we'll (probably) get to having Harry Potter show up In Kingdom hearts, which i REALLY want to have happen despite the obvious circumstances