Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tyren Namikaze

Who else Thinks Aqua is the hottest girl in KH?

It could be said that the few female characters featured in kingdom hearts were given somewhat overly attractive qualities xD

I thought Kairi was great, but i prefer aqua because of her strong personality. i love squares ability to make strong female protangonists.

Edited by EternalReckoning

Who else thinks Aqua is the hottest KH girl? Pretty much every fanboy who faps to her breasts ever time they get shown on screen :P.

Edited by Tails

I find Aqua quite beautiful and kind warrior. The fact she can hold her own in almost any circumstances. (Almost because she almost gave up in the realm of darkness if it wasn't for her friends) I dig chicks who can kick ass, yet be so nice. One of my favorite female characters among video games. 

I think Aqua's beauty merely rests in the fact she is the oldest female we've seen (who isn't ancient/decrepit) and thus the most well endowed one we've seen, with a standard face used in gaming and anime and the default body proportions of any female her age produced in media.  Her personality also does nothing for me either (though she is the person I like to play as, I'm just not obsessed or fawning over her, then again I don't and never really have found myself attracted to any KH characters other than loving their hair).

I dunno Namine is also very pretty........

I'm also gonna add Larxene . She's very feisty and I think that's pretty sexy

*points to avatar* Larxene. Sexy, naughty, bitchy. Winner like. ;)

Larxene is a sexy bitch. Sexier than Aqua that's for sure. 

So far, only TWO words describes why Aqua is better that all other females in KH......................................Boobs and Ass.  

Aqua barely even has boobs. 

I think Namine and Xion are the hottest out of them all. They have more than just looks to them, which is why they are beautiful. I wish to find someone one day that will be my Namine or Xion since I am the most like Roxas and I just find girls like Namine and Xion to be special.

Everyone fawning over Aqua Senpai all in dis place ey?

Posted Image

Nope, while i love Aqua i don't see her as hot. Kairi chan all the way ;3

Posted Image

People are just afraid to admit they like the jailbait girls. 

Though, personally, I adore Aqua. Girls with blue hair are always hottest for me.

Edited by Kaweebo