Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AaySquare

Official Kingdom Hearts 3 release date speculation thread

53 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think Kingdom Hearts III will release in Japan?

• Q1 2014
    • Q2 2014
    • Q3 2014
    • Q4 2014
    • Q1 2015
    • Q2 2015
    • Q3 2015
    • Q4 2015
    • Q1 2016
    • Q2 2016
    • Q3 2016
    • Q4 2016
    • Never
    • Another option? List it below!

I honestly don't think this is legit considering the fact that the development team isn't even close to done with the game, but idk just thought I should post it, so here it is. http://www.latintimes.com/articles/5848/20130701/kingdom-hearts-3-release-date-new-character.htm When he says it will be released early 2014, I think they mean they will release the release date early 2014, not the game

This game isn't coming out any time soon, they literally JUST started production.  We will be lucky if we see it by holiday 2015.

This game isn't coming out any time soon, they literally JUST started production. We will be lucky if we see it by holiday 2015.

Holiday 2015? They would make many sales.

Obviously the Kingdom Hearts Saga was originally a set of journals dating back to 13 AD, and KH3's story was contained in one of them. So KH3 has already been made, but it has yet to have been remade or released. But how does Square come into the picture? Obviously workers at Square found it, but there was a warning that those who copy this text shall be punished.... One of the characters was an anthropomorphic mouse. Square got an idea, the journal was so epic they couldn't leave it alone which would call for them to find a new setting. So they figured that it was perfect for merging with Disney, since both had anthropomorphic mice. And now most if not all Kingdom hearts games are based off of those journals. So, soon we will finally have this story released to the public, and I am going to have to guess like a lot of others that it will be in 2015.

Okay so I was watching a HMK9CAPN Video on YouTube who had a wonderful idea. The kingdom hearts series has a fascination with the number 13. Kingdom hearts thirteen letters. 13 worlds in BBS KH and KH2 add up the names of sora riku and kari. Roxas xion and axel you get 13. They announced KH3 in 2013. So 2015 will mark the 13th anniversary of the series!!! What do you think plausible late 2015 for the holidays?!!

A lot of people already assumed that it'd be 2015 because Nomura wants to release one KH game a year, and has done so, and next year would be perfect for 2.5 followed by 3 in 2015.  

I thought around the holidays. Since its a good money making time. But they could Release it in July since its the seventh month of the year and there are the seven guardians of light. 7/13/2015.

I'm pretty sure this theory is the same as all the Half Life 3 theories - 

KH3 HAS 3 LETTERS AND A 3 IN IT, HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED.

But iunno, I still suspect it will be 2015.

Edited by Latsi

I think 2.5 will release next yearThan maybe another spin off... For the psvita or Wii U...Than we will have KH3

I doubt we'll get another spin-off between now and KH3. Hopefully we'll get 2.5 first, but I'm not even sure about that. Baring REs, the pattern seems to be main game, plot-important spin-off, main game. (For this theory I'm counting BBS as a main game.) The obvious exception is REcoded, but I doubt they were planning on remaking a Japanese-only cell phone game to begin with. 

By Joe, you've figured it out O.O

Ever since finishing DDD, I've thought they would release it the 13th day of the 7th month.....July 13th. That would be quite interesting....I'd love to see peoples' reaction if that were really the release date xD