Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dio Brando

Secret bases are BACK!

It's like my crack wish list back when I was playing Emerald at a young age, but it's come to a reality; battles with custom rules in the bases. I always wondered why some of the furniture was set up like it was meant to be a battle.

EDIT: Oh wait, you could battle your friends back in Emerald! Except it's an NPC using your team. That would explain why I only had 1 person available to battle back then. xD

So that means the only thing new is custom rules. Still very nice.

Edited by OmegaForte

It's like my crack wish list back when I was playing Emerald at a young age, but it's come to a reality; battles with custom rules in the bases. I always wondered why some of the furniture was set up like it was meant to be a battle.EDIT: Oh wait, you could battle your friends back in Emerald! Except it's an NPC using your team. That would explain why I only had 1 person available to battle back then. XDSo that means the only thing new is custom rules. Still very nice.

And i think that the puppets are directly on the ground is also new and some people are saying that you can change the space of your base and that you can have multiple layers. THIS would be hype

Players will be able to arrange decorations in their bases; you can even set up your base like a Pokémon gym by setting up traps and setting battle rules! You can use QR codes to share your base, and you can connect to other players through unspecified "communication features" that could hint at StreetPass connectivity. There's also a mini-game where you collect flags from the bases you visit.

Grabbed this from a Gamnesia article on it. I'd like to see Streetpass used for Secret Bases.