Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Final Fantasy Explorers Discussion

*praying*

"please dont add such features into kh3 please dont add such features into kh3 please dont add such features into kh3 please dont add such features into kh3 please dont add such features into kh3"

*/praying*

*praying*

"please dont add such features into kh3 please dont add such features into kh3 please dont add such features into kh3 please dont add such features into kh3 please dont add such features into kh3"

*/praying*

They won't. This is just a random spin-off game for Nintendo handhelds. Nothing to do with the 1st Production Department.

It looks interesting especially if you can play this with friend.I've never really played that kind of game,whether its Monster Hunter,Ragnarok Odyssey Ace or this game,I should give it a shot someday.

No western, European, Australia release has been confirmed...  

You mean North America, Europe and Australia. I'm aware of that. I know everything Square Enix does, sometimes before they even do it.

And I was responding to that person's thinking of it will only be playable on the New 3DS.

Explorers will be released in English next year though, no doubt.

You mean North America, Europe and Australia. I'm aware of that. I know everything Square Enix does, sometimes before they even do it.

And I was responding to that person's thinking of it will only be playable on the New 3DS.

Explorers will be released in English next year though, no doubt.

Well, I hope your right. 

Can't believe this isn't being localized....

It is. Every game gets localized, they just don't announce spin-offs until after they come out in Japan.

Is there any reason why this isn't called Crystal Chronicles?

Because only one key person from that old team is working on it. Plus Crystal Chronicles bombed.

It is. Every game gets localized, they just don't announce spin-offs until after they come out in Japan.

Because only one key person from that old team is working on it. Plus Crystal Chronicles bombed.

Crystal Chronicles GC is a cult classic, and this game is exactly like CC, so who do they think they're fooling?

Crystal Chronicles GC is a cult classic, and this game is exactly like CC, so who do they think they're fooling?

The Wii & DS games bombed though. They're trying to make this the new Crystal Chronicles. Lol.

The Wii & DS games bombed though. They're trying to make this the new Crystal Chronicles. Lol.

...then call it Crystal Chronicles

Again, who do they think they're fooling?

Square Enix has revealed that Racjin developed the Nintendo 3DS spin-off, Final Fantasy Explorers which releases on December 18 in Japan.

Square Enix has a long history with Racjin that started with the Fullmetal Alchemist games for PlayStation 2. Racjin went on to create the SaGa 2 (Final Fantasy Legend II) and SaGa 3 (Final Fantasy Legend III) remakes for Nintendo DS. Racjin also made anime games like Bleach: Soul Ignition and two Naruto titles for PSP. Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/15/final-fantasy-explorers-made-saga-remake-developer-racjin/#IevlwwjTVGFkkfXF.99