Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheKingdomkid

New English trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX from GameStop shows lots of new footage

Yeah lip syncing was just slightly off in 1.5, so that's nice. At the end it says "3 Games, 6 Stories" Am I missing one?? 1 in Re:Coded, 1 in KH2, and 3 in BBS... I'm sure it's obvious and I just can't think of it because it's 4:30 AM here...

Yeah lip syncing was just slightly off in 1.5, so that's nice. At the end it says "3 Games, 6 Stories" Am I missing one?? 1 in Re:Coded, 1 in KH2, and 3 in BBS... I'm sure it's obvious and I just can't think of it because it's 4:30 AM here...

Final Episode and Secret Episode.

Yeah I was confused by that as well but if you look at the people it shows when you see that it is doc I guess they count the prologue when you play as Roxas as its own story

Xemnas with Japanese voice? What.

Guess it's confirmed that the CoM members will have Japanese grunts. I'm okay with this... But I'll miss my English voices. :(

That would make 7 :(

They are both Aqua, so technically it's 1, but it's really just a continuation of her story from the main game. I bet they are referring to Roxas like someone mentioned above. Since his story is pretty important throughout KH2, especially at the beginning.

Xemnas with Japanese voice? What.

Guess it's confirmed that the CoM members will have Japanese grunts. I'm okay with this... But I'll miss my English voices. :(

The fact that Xemnas is with his Japanese voice in that trailer worries me...