Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

This is the official thread for the upcoming 2015 anime Digimon Adventure Tri. And here we have the official look of the cast of Digimon Adventure Tri!

Posted Image

I love their design! They look familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

OH HELL YEAH!!!!! Tai, Sora, Matt, Izzy, TK, Kari, Mimi, and Joe are back in business baby!!!!! I hope this adventure fix the ending of Season 2. And I want to see REAL CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT between these characters instead of randoming pairing them up.

Edited by Movies798

OH HELL YEAH!!!!! Tai, Sora, Matt, Izzy, TK, Kari, Mimi, and Joe are back in business baby!!!!! I hope this adventure fix the ending of Season 2. And I want to see REAL CHARACTER between these characters instead of randoming pairing them up.

Tri happens before the time skip at the end of 02

Tri happens before the time skip at the end of 02

I know that's why I hoping the creators will fix it, because some the characters futures doesn't make sense. Like Mimi becoming famous cooking chef? That doesn't make sense because Mimi said she wanted to become a fashion designer.

WHO the HELL are THESE!? They are not even CLOSE enough to the original designs!!! I am totally disappointed. 

It's been 15 years since it first aired. So like the world, things change. Character designs too.

I'm very excited for this series. Haven't watched Digimon properly since Tamers. I loved Adventure and this cast of characters so I'm glad Toei are making a new series with them :D

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

I keep wondering if it's going to be a more human-focused adaptation, since we haven't seen much in the way of anything about the Digimon yet. But I'm sure they're saving it.

Regardless, digging the designs. Very recognizable, but fresh.

Also, man people had a problem with the 02 ending =P.

Ah, the time when I did subs for Digimon Adventure. This be my childhood. This be coming back. This be so perfect I can't even imagine how to describe my feelings.

All the original voice actors, so excited to participate on this new sereis as well. The feels be too strong.

+1 if it ignores the worst ending ever.

+2 if it can ignore some stuff from 02.

+3 if Demon corps come back.

Anyways... I've seen it in the site this morning. The art style is meh, but otherwise their looking good. (Mimi! ^_^)

Btw this is their uniform. Chances are if they go back to being Digidestined/go back to the digital world/etc, and have unique designs. It would be so bland having them look alike clothing wise, or worse... (coughsorakari)

Edited by OmegaForte

Are you being sarcastic or are you being for real?

Sadly I am serious here, I don't get why people are excited about this although the graphics could've been way better, I mean come on from the first tv show until Fusion the graphics and designs were almost the same! Why changing it now!? It annoys the hell out of me. I am sorry but this is disappointing to a high level, especially from a person that was expecting the sequel to be more truthful to it's prequel graphic. 

It's been 15 years since it first aired. So like the world, things change. Character designs too.

Yeah but not to a level where Sora and Kari's faces become the same. Besides, even Fusion had a better graphic and similar graphic to Adventure when comparing it to this Tri thingy. Their hairstyle, their face they are all awful. They are not well shaped like previous Digimon tv shows. I am sorry but this is very disappointing, if they didn't manage to make a good characters then the Digimons would be worse.  

I always thought 02 ending was okay-ish. Maybe not the best ending ever, but it made a nice conclusion to everything and really gave the 'it's really over now' -feeling. At least to me it didn't seem like they randomly paired people up (as far as I remember, only Sora&Yamato and Miyako&Ken were officially a couple and they were hinted at several times).

But that aside, I'm really excited for this new series. ^^ Will take me some time to get used to the new character models, but otherwise I like the style. Only Taichi disappoints me a little, he looks a bit weird. ._.

I wish they'd include 02 characters too, even if they weren't part of the main cast (which I think will be the case).

Sadly I am serious here, I don't get why people are excited about this although the graphics could've been way better, I mean come on from the first tv show until Fusion the graphics and designs were almost the same! Why changing it now!? It annoys the hell out of me. I am sorry but this is disappointing to a high level, especially from a person that was expecting the sequel to be more truthful to it's prequel graphic. 

Yeah but not to a level where Sora and Kari's faces become the same. Besides, even Fusion had a better graphic and similar graphic to Adventure when comparing it to this Tri thingy. Their hairstyle, their face they are all awful. They are not well shaped like previous Digimon tv shows. I am sorry but this is very disappointing, if they didn't manage to make a good characters then the Digimons would be worse.  

Why not wait until the trailer drops before judging the art style on a single poster? o.O

Why not wait until the trailer drops before judging the art style on a single poster? o.O

Yeah maybe you're right, it's just that I got annoyed from the poster and the design, but I'll wait the trailer and see how things would go.