Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

EXTRA Kingdom Hearts 3 E3 2015 Trailer footage

This also makes me really excited because it's continuous gameplay that looks like someone is actually playing it, which if that's the case then they're quite far into development, possibly at alpha gameplay,

This also makes me really excited because it's continuous gameplay that looks like someone is actually playing it, which if that's the case then they're quite far into development, possibly at alpha gameplay,

More like late Alpha to early Beta.

Well if they're that far into development, wouldn't most of the game, perhaps besides voice recording, be done? I've been researching stages of development and it said that beta stage is when most of or all of the code is written and they don't add more to it, just fix the bugs. I also was interested when Nomura mentioned the "testers" for the game. Does this mean that they can play it on a PS4?

Well if they're that far into development, wouldn't most of the game, perhaps besides voice recording, be done? I've been researching stages of development and it said that beta stage is when most of or all of the code is written and they don't add more to it, just fix the bugs. I also was interested when Nomura mentioned the "testers" for the game. Does this mean that they can play it on a PS4?

I dunno. I obviously don't know how far they are into development because they never specified at all.