Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shana09

NASA going to announce big news concerning Earth-like Planets in the Milky Way Galaxy Thursday at 9 AM PST

This is very exciting! I love the suspense xD

I know right! SETI [search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence] (Stephan Hawking specifically) announced a $100 million award for finding alien life like a couple of days ago. I think they will be attending this announcement too.

Like oh my god.

If that Earth doesn't house an alien race entirely comprised of blue-skinned women, then what is even the point?

I wonder how human and alien babies would look like.

Edited by Shana09

I know right! SETI [search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence] (Stephan Hawking specifically) announced a $100 million award for finding alien life like a couple of days ago. I think they will be attending this announcement too.

Like oh my god.

I wonder how human and alien babies would look like.

I'm not saying it's aliens but it's aliens :P bwahahaha

I look forward to the day when Mass Effect actually happens. Too bad we'll all be dead by then. 

Who knows? For all we know it could be possible within the next 5 days.

Edited by Deadpool

Who knows? For all we know it could be possible within the next 5 days.

If these aliens are more advanced, peaceful and willing to trade with us then you'll expect a jump in technology.

Talking about USA specifically, our military are years ahead of public technology. If the aliens are advanced, then we'll see a huge advancement in public technology probably closer to our current military technology.

I look forward to the day when Mass Effect actually happens. Too bad we'll all be dead by then. 

Immortality is next.

Imagine if these aliens are immortal and can make us immortal too like omg.

letmedream

Edited by Shana09

Immortality is next.

Imagine if these aliens are immortal and can make us immortal too like omg.

letmedream

Then we're sharing the same dream

We need to explore that planet from top to bottom before we're going to start living there, to make sure no evil aliens are there and that they can't kill/harm us

If they are an intelligent species just like us then we can assume they are just like us. I mean, we haven't really met any actual real life intelligent species other than our own. And if they are just like us, and they know of us they probably want to meet us too.