Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
RoxasVen30

Will Sora visit Shibuya on KH 3?

What nintendo jokes? 

People would always say some sort of ridiculous prediction for a future Nintendo game and claim that it was true, or talk about a weird secret in a game that didn't actually exist, and say "My uncle works at Nintendo, he told me about it" to get people to believe them. Now that's used as a joke in similar situations.

People would always say some sort of ridiculous prediction for a future Nintendo game and claim that it was true, or talk about a weird secret in a game that didn't actually exist, and say "My uncle works at Nintendo, he told me about it" to get people to believe them. Now that's used as a joke in similar situations.

Ohhhh, I get it now. 

He will. My uncle works for Square Enix and he told me so.

My grunkle's brother's author of the journal's works for my mom who is the LEADER of square enix and she's going to fire your uncle and also she told me Neku's headphones are a summon.

My grunkle's brother's author of the journal's works for my mom who is the LEADER of square enix and she's going to fire your uncle and also she told me Neku's headphones are a summon.

No not my uncle :(

The summon sounds nice though.