Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Coverage: Kingdom Hearts III & Disney Infinity 3.0 at D23 Expo 2015

By the way guys Churro (https://twitter.com/churroz) is periscoping the hall while waiting for KH3. I'm watching him live right now and he is going to try stream the panel.

Link Below:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aKCvGTU4MDc3M3w2MjcxMjE0OdfQOKmcOGP6pALsU2Nl93tz8UJCp7UPxSor75mBNYnr

EDIT: He is currently offline but will be trying to stream when the panel starts  :D

Edited by TheEightMelodies

i dont know, i'd rather not have a star wars world, remember the awful aesthetics of pirates of the caribbean?

I don't know. I really liked the PoC as a world, but I don't think Star Wars 'fits' in the Kingdom Hearts Universe, like you mentioned. I don't think stormtroopers could be the enemies, because of their guns and therefore offering no variety in enemy attacks. They'd have to have heartless instead to replace the stormtroopers, which wouldn't add towards a Star Wars 'feel'.

Hoping for: 

• Original Trilogy Star Wars world (or Worlds? How exactly world interplanetary travel work in conjunction with KH?)
  • Toy Story World
  • Frozen world
  • Big Hero 6 world
  • details on Riku, Kairi and all the other main characters
  • confirmation on whether the drive form system is still a thing, if it's not, what replaces it?

What I'm hoping we don't get:

• Marvel world 
  • Star Wars Prequel World
  • Cars World
  • a lack of new information (though knowing Square, this is probably the most likely)

Anything You guys are particularly looking forward to?

I don't know. I really liked the PoC as a world, but I don't think Star Wars 'fits' in the Kingdom Hearts Universe, like you mentioned. I don't think stormtroopers could be the enemies, because of their guns and therefore offering no variety in enemy attacks. They'd have to have heartless instead to replace the stormtroopers, which wouldn't add towards a Star Wars 'feel'.

yeah, thats very true, unless they had stormtrooper heartless? which probably wouldnt work very well.

This is why I am not 100% on board with a Star Wars world. I don't want something that doesn't feel like the original source/doesn't feel like Star Wars. If they can make the world fit and give it what the franchise deserves then I wouldn't be as against it.

As for Frozen don't make it a singing world and I won't care.

Edited by TheEightMelodies

Is anyone else hoping for a multiplayer game mode? Like, I wouldn't mind something like the Mirage Arena in KH:BBS, or KH 358/2 Days multiplayer style. Well, Bloodborne-like multiplayer would also be nice but I can't see how it's gonna work so I don't think that's gonna happen.

Is anyone else hoping for a multiplayer game mode? Like, I wouldn't mind something like the Mirage Arena in KH:BBS, or KH 358/2 Days multiplayer style. Well, Bloodborne-like multiplayer would also be nice but I can't see how it's gonna work so I don't think that's gonna happen.

I wouldn't mind it, but I'm not fussed if it doesn't make it in. I never cared for the multiplayer in bbs or 358/2 days (but that might have to do with the fact that none of my friends played the portable KH games).