Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
somedayhunchback

Post Your Predictions Here. Official KH3 Worlds List Discussion.

Keeping consistency with the N°13 theme:

• Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion
  • Twilight Town
  • Olympus Coliseum (or mountain this time ?)
  • San Fransokyo
  • Corona
  • Keyblade Graveyard
  • Radiant Garden
  • Frozen World
  • Treasure Planet World
  • Atlantis World
  • Destiny Island
  • Brave
  • The Relm of Darkness

Twilight Town/Mysterious Tower

Radiant Garden

Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion

Cable Town

Big hero 6 world

Shabuya

Treasure Planet world

Tangled world

Olympus

Frozen world

Neverland

Castle of Dreams

Lilo and stitch world (Hawaii)

Port Royal

The World that never Was

Destiny Islands

Disney Castle

Keyblade Graveyard

Realm of Darkness

Kingdom Hearts? (A bit far-fetched but would still be cool)

Destiny Islands

Radiant Garden

Keyblade Graveyard

World That Never Was

Twilight Town

-Mysterious Tower

Disney Castle

-Timeless River

Kingdom of Corona

Olympus Colliseum

Neverland

Agrabah

Arendelle

Sanfransokyo

Jungle Book World

Robin Hood World

Black Cauldron World

Treasure Planet

Kuzco's Empire

So hey guys! I was thinking about worlds that will appear in Kingdom Hearts 3. Some of the worlds will appear for sure!

Confirmed:

- Tangled

- Hercules

- Twilight Town

- Sanfrantokyo (Big Hero 6)

Worlds that will appear:

- Destiny Islands (First Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer)

- Castle Oblivion/ Land of Departure

- Radiant Garden

- Yen Sid's Tower

- Kingdom Hearts Graveyard

- Realm of Darkness

- Daybreak Town

I'm sure these 11 worlds will appear. It s just logic.

Out of the original ones, I agree, we'll hopefully see them all again (I'm guessing that KH Graveyard is actually The Keyblade Graveyard...), even The World That Never Was and The Realm of Darkness, and I hope to see new worlds, such as a final scenario, possibly Kingdom Hearts. I would also love to see The End of The World once again.

Now, out of the rest of the worlds... if you've followed the site before joining, you might have noticed that some of the users aren't really Disney fan... well, I'm the main one, I can't stand Disney (not trying to be offensive...), so I don't really care about those worlds, as long as Pirates of the Caribbean returns and Star Wars and Marvel don't show up. As I said, I couldn't care less about the rest, I hope that Nomura (or SE, or Disney, or hwoever is in charge of this) can surprise us with the worlds.

By the way, welcome to the site!

Edited by Xamtehwt MC (Trece)

Hahaha sorry for that Sanfrantokyo... I saw the movie just once... sorrynotsorry

Out of the original ones, I agree, we'll hopefully see them all again (I'm guessing that KH Graveyard is actually The Keyblade Graveyard...), even The World That Never Was and The Realm of Darkness, and I hope to see new worlds, such as a final scenario, possibly Kingdom Hearts. I would also love to see The End of The World once again.Now, out of the rest of the worlds... if you've followed the site before joining, you might have noticed that some of the users aren't really Disney fan... well, I'm the main one, I can't stand Disney (not trying to be offensive...), so I don't really care about those worlds, as long as Pirates of the Caribbean returns and Star Wars and Marvel don't show up. As I said, I couldn't care less about the rest, I hope that Nomura (or SE, or Disney, or hwoever is in charge of this) can surprise us with the worlds.By the way, welcome to the site!
THANK YOU! and yeah! Keyblade Graveyard sorry :sDidn't sorry make a promise in KH2 to some characters? Sometimes he said he'll come back, didn't he? Maybe we'll see those worlds again?And "Meet the Robinsons" and "Kingdom Hearts" could be cool worlds too :)

I've decided to attempt to predict some of the worlds that could be included into KH3. NOTE: If a world is on here it's not because of my own bias or desires but for their likleness and possibility. How they would fit in the story, ect.

Tetsuya Numora has stated that there won't be any returning locations in KH3 yet we do see a new Hercules world being Mount Olympus. So old franchises can return just with new locations. (maybe a few minor exceptions for the story)

Worlds already in KH3
-Twilight Town (+Mysterious Castle)
-Mount Olympus (Hercules)
-Kingdom of Corona (Tangled)
-San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6/Marvel)
-From my knowledge a place reffered to as Cable Town

Worlds I think will be in KH3
-Radient Garden: Just so we could interact with the FFVII crew again while also adding Vincent Valentine, Barret Wallas, Cait Sith & Red XIII. Maybe some new Final Fantasy Representation like Noctus or Lightning.

-Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure: We have to restore it some how and get Ventus' body back.

-Keyblade Graveyard: While I do hope it returns I also hope it's not where the final battle takes place

-Kingdom Hearts itself: I've always imagined Kingdom Hearts to be both the heart of all worlds and it's own world and maybe that's where the final battle will take place

-Mirage Arena: If there are multiple playable characters & Multiplayer in KH3 then I'll bet that the mirage arena returns from BBS to add to those modes

-Alladin & the King of Thieves: The original story went to KH1, the movies sequel was used in KH2 so it would only make sense completing Alladin's story with it's final film

-Lilo & Stitch/Hawaii: Terra, Ventus & Aqua have already gone to Deep Space and Stitch was also seen in Radient Garden in KH2 but what if he found his way on to Lilo's world. This way we could see the friendship between Lilo & Stich grow and Stitch could show Sora his Wayfinder from BBS

-100 Wood Acre: Just a hunch I have.

-Treasure Island: Sense Roy Conly was the one showing off both the Tangled & Big Hero 6 world it would only make sense he would also reveal Treasure Island considering that he made Treasure Island, Tangled & Big Hero 6.

-Emporer's New Groove: Through a rumor that says that Treasure Island, an Emporer's world & Lighting from FFXIII would be in KH3

-Toy Story: Through the leak that also showed KH 2.8 as KH 2.9 and how it was originally going to be in KH1.

-The Jungle Book: How it was originaly going to be in BBS I've always had a sneaking suspicion that they wanted Sora to explore this world.

-Frozen: Due to it's immense popularity and even being mroe successful than The Lion King

-Wreck-it Ralph: Similar to Frozen and it's potential.

-A galaxy Far Far Away/Star Wars: Due to how Disney included it in Disney Infinity & when they were making their own KH ame (Kingdom Hearts Fragmented Keys) it was originally going to be included in the project

And that's just a few. What are your predictions?

I've decided to attempt to predict some of the worlds that could be included into KH3. NOTE: If a world is on here it's not because of my own bias or desires but for their likleness and possibility. How they would fit in the story, ect.Tetsuya Numora has stated that there won't be any returning locations in KH3 yet we do see a new Hercules world being Mount Olympus. So old franchises can return just with new locations. (maybe a few minor exceptions for the story)Worlds already in KH3-Twilight Town (+Mysterious Castle)-Mount Olympus (Hercules)-Kingdom of Corona (Tangled)-San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6/Marvel)-From my knowledge a place reffered to as Cable TownWorlds I think will be in KH3-Radient Garden: Just so we could interact with the FFVII crew again while also adding Vincent Valentine, Barret Wallas, Cait Sith & Red XIII. Maybe some new Final Fantasy Representation like Noctus or Lightning.-Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure: We have to restore it some how and get Ventus' body back.-Keyblade Graveyard: While I do hope it returns I also hope it's not where the final battle takes place-Kingdom Hearts itself: I've always imagined Kingdom Hearts to be both the heart of all worlds and it's own world and maybe that's where the final battle will take place-Mirage Arena: If there are multiple playable characters & Multiplayer in KH3 then I'll bet that the mirage arena returns from BBS to add to those modes-Alladin & the King of Thieves: The original story went to KH1, the movies sequel was used in KH2 so it would only make sense completing Alladin's story with it's final film-Lilo & Stitch/Hawaii: Terra, Ventus & Aqua have already gone to Deep Space and Stitch was also seen in Radient Garden in KH2 but what if he found his way on to Lilo's world. This way we could see the friendship between Lilo & Stich grow and Stitch could show Sora his Wayfinder from BBS-100 Wood Acre: Just a hunch I have.-Treasure Island: Sense Roy Conly was the one showing off both the Tangled & Big Hero 6 world it would only make sense he would also reveal Treasure Island considering that he made Treasure Island, Tangled & Big Hero 6.-Emporer's New Groove: Through a rumor that says that Treasure Island, an Emporer's world & Lighting from FFXIII would be in KH3-Toy Story: Through the leak that also showed KH 2.8 as KH 2.9 and how it was originally going to be in KH1.-The Jungle Book: How it was originaly going to be in BBS I've always had a sneaking suspicion that they wanted Sora to explore this world.-Frozen: Due to it's immense popularity and even being mroe successful than The Lion King-Wreck-it Ralph: Similar to Frozen and it's potential.-A galaxy Far Far Away/Star Wars: Due to how Disney included it in Disney Infinity & when they were making their own KH ame (Kingdom Hearts Fragmented Keys) it was originally going to be included in the projectAnd that's just a few. What are your predictions?

I really want Traverse Town & Atlantica to return, but since Nomura states that "worlds with the same areas are not going to appear in KH3", their chances are unlikely....But I predict the keyblade graveyard is going to appear since you know, final battle. Edited by ラッキー

Well here is my prediction 

Already Confirmed

• Mt. Olympus
  • Big Hero 6
  • Tangled
  • Twilight town
  • Mysterious Tower (99.9% sure cause of the screenshot)

What I think will appear

• Frozen
  • Traverse Town
  • Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure
  • 100 Acre Wood
  • Destiny Islands
  • Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden
  • Keyblade Graveyard
  • Realm of Darkness
  • Treasure Planet
  • Princess and the Frog
  • Wreck it Ralph
  • The World that Never Was
  • Daybreak Town
  • Aladdin
  • Emperor's New Groove
  • Lilo and Stitch
  • Kingdom Hearts (not a world, but possibly the stage for the final battle)
  • Star Wars (Darth Vader superboss)

I want lilo and stich so badly. It's my favourite disney film, plus we need to return stitch back to his home! If you think about it, stitch hasn't visited Hawaii yet as far as we know. First he was in that big old spaceship where he was made, then he landed in RG/HB. Plus it would be a cyclical sort of thing, TAV met him in BBS, then we met him again in KH2 and he'll finally return home in KH3.

PLUS Hawaii would look beautiful in UE4.

Edited by Shinobi Palace

I would like to thank all the other posters that mentioned Treausre Planet and Robin Hood, because I forgot about both of them since they are less heard of.  I also agree that they would both make great worlds for the game.  Atlantis could also work out well since there was a lot of action in the movie.

From other picks I'm seeing from other posters, I do think that Frozen and Princess and the Frog would both be weak choises as worlds and I personally would rather not see them.  However, I wouldn't be surprised if Frozen became a world because I heard it was very popular in Japan.  One of my top favorite Disney movies is Pocahontas, but unfortunately, I also think it would make a weak choise for a world.

I also do not wish to see any pixar movies or bought franchises.  Keep it strictly Disney.

Worlds I want to see in Kingdom Hearts 3 and why;  i know, another one...but hear me out :D

Treasure Planet.

This is a perfect sojourn for Sora and friends. The clockwork/steamengine/magickal setting, the airships, the space pirates, the hoover-boards, and the crescent moon city. These are all extraordinary places to be extremely volatile in, and sora is inordinately volatile. The hoover-board could even work as a minigame inside this insulated world, it works based on the setting of the universe and it works in terms of in game actions based on the engine and i think it would blend very well with the KH universe. to me it's the perfect new setting. so what's the hold up, and you are welcome Tetsuya.

Atlantis.

another example of a really interesting fantasy setting in a disney film. it's not the mildly fantastical but mostly medieval european setting usually inherent in classic disney films, it's truly high high fantasy with a steampunk/sci fi flair. the gorgeous architecture of atlantis itself is a dream-playground. the mechanical leviathan creature is the perfect new boss. the protagonist in the film is practically made for KH. and it would just look absolutely gorgeous. GORGEOUS!!! do it, you are welcome Tetsuya.

Tangled.

Because it is gorgeous. It has some truly remarkable and open landscapes just begging to be explored. AND it's confirmed so, i'm good.

Snow White and The Seven Dwarves.

This particular setting has been lightly touched upon in previous installments, but i feel that there is so much more to explore. the cute little hut, the mystical forest and maby even the mines in wich the 7 dwarves whistle while they work...i have to communicate that i have not yet played BBS...so if these things are all a part of that particular installment, please disregard what i just said. But even so, i'm sure there are still ways to pay homage to one of the greatest and oldest, if not the first disney motion picture ever made :D peace

The Little Mermaid.

OK, i am so done with Atlantica, but with the new U4 engine it could look truly spectacular...just no singing please, i don't need to be tortured. But it's interesting to think about, in a sense the Atlantica in the little mermaid could very well be that particular univers' take on the lost city of atlantis...so, to have two atlantis settings at once. even though one is pretty obscure...hmmm, i don't know. i really just want to see some awesome next-gen underwater action, that's all this is.

Sleeping Beauty.

Ok, so we have allready obliterated the dragon form of Malificent. But we have not met prince phillip, or traversed the beautiful cube-shaped forest of this classic disney story, nor have we actually explored malificent's castle...i think it would be fun to return here once again.

Lilo & Stitch.

I would like to see a real lilo & stitch setting, for sure. they could easily blend the fertile land of Kaua'i with some kind of intergalactic action. + i just want to see more of Stitch because i love him.

Hunchback of notre dame.

This just needs to happen. it's such an epic story and i would love to swing around in the clock tower from bell to bell with Quasimodo. claude frollo could act as a boss in the sense that he is completely delusional and clearly suffers from some sort of schizophrenia. i mean, his mental phantoms could actually manifest, much like they are sort of doing in the film, and become physical entities in wich to do battle. i'm not sure...but it could work. make it work. you are welcome Tetsuya.

Robin Hood.

...seriously how has this not happened yet??? + Robin is a total fox.

Pinnochio.

..i know we have allready met pinnochio and jimini has been a constant of the series, but i want to see more. pleasure island is such a firetrucked up place...intense and surreal battles could take place there.

The Reluctant dragon.

would be nice with a little cameo or something.

the Jungle Book.

Seriously....how has this not happened??? make it happen. this makes total sense.

the sword in the stone.

i know we have seen merlin before, he taught us how to use magic and trained us...but the Sword in the stone is such a good movie, and it's based on one of my favourite books of all time, the once and future king. it lends itself perfectly to the KH universe. you battle as different kinds of creatures. a squirrel, a fish and so on...also mada mim is such an awesome badass bitch witch. during the final showdown you would have to counteract her chimaeric forms with your own, with the help of merlin. it's perfect!!!!

Oh and last but not least..

pete's dragon.

how has pete's dragon not been a summon??? how is that possible??? it's the perfect cameo AND the perfect summon.....god, what's the hold up. I cannot stress enough how strange it is that pete's dragon has not made an appearance yet...i mean they cannot not know about him, right? so i am thinking that the reason for his abscence is because they did not have the technology to make him the way that they wanted...but now they can. so please, make all of our dreams come true won't cha'?

thank you :D

Ooh, Treasure Planet in KH3 would be cool indeed. :3

And I'd also LOVE to see Lilo&Stitch in there.

Otherwise, I don't really care what Disney world we get, since Tangled and Big Hero 6 got confirmed already.

But if we don't get a TWEWY world, I'll be at least a bit disappointed. :D

Snow White and the seven dwarfs is already in Birth by Sleep, and the same is Sleeping beauty. However, they will likely return in KH3, since they are Princess of Hearts worlds.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame is already in Dream Drop Distance, and the same is Pinocchio. They will probably not return in KH3.

However, I love the rest of the list and would like to see them in KH3. :D

Edited by Master BJ