Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Izaiah

KH 2.8 PS4 Bundle?

Have they made any announcement regarding a future PS4 bundle with KH 2.8? I'm primarily considering buying a PS4 for 2.8 (and 3 obviously), and I want to know if they're going to release one.

No, there hasn't been any announcement on a 2.8 PS4 bundle, and well, I don't think Square will make one.  But then again, who knows?  I might be wrong!

Personally though, I'd go for a KHIII PS4 bundle!  I already got a PS4 and am ready for 2.8, but the second a KHIII Limited Edition PS4 Bundle is announced, I'm gonna pre-order it immediately! I always told myself that if there'd be a Kingdom Hearts III bundle for PS4, I would get it! X_X

Unlikely, but it would be pretty cool would it not? If it happens though I'll personally scold myself for buying one back in 2014. Tfw it's been two years and you still don't have a single ps4 game. 

I wouldn't bet on one for 2.8, however I wouldn't rule out one for FFXV this year. That seems more likely than 2.8. Nevertheless, maybe a collector's edition will be released- probably an art book, maybe a chirithy or dream eater plushy and a keyring? On a personal level, instead of an art book I'd rather have a mini ' book of prophecy' to add a twist to Back Cover and hint to 3.