Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

TheFineBros Introduce "REACT WORLD"

I watch the odd react video from time to time (it really depends on the topic), but this React World stuff is stupid. They are pretty much trying to profit off of reaction videos as if they invented the entire concept which is just stupid.

I'm glad they are getting a lot of flack for this, because they deserve it.

This is... Oh boy. I don't watch their stuff often (I've watched it when it relates to old video games just to see if any kids even know what those are, but in general I don't exactly find it to be all that entertaining of a channel), and I'll definitely be stopping after this. This is just absolutely freaking pathetic. They don't own the idea of reaction videos. In fact, while I don't know the history of reaction channels, I highly doubt they were even the first of their kind. They must be incredibly desperate if they're trying to monopolize the whole idea of it.

Also, when they mentioned legalities in this... That doesn't mean they're going to try to actually trademark the idea of reaction channels and bring other reaction channels into legal issues, will they? Because that's even more pathetic.

this thread will be perfect for my first officially legal FineBros reaction video:

KH13 Reacts to: React World

but yes this is ridiculous. it's not like it takes a lot of effort to make a reaction video anyways so why wouldn't people just continue to make them on their own? 

*video starts*

Hey, guys! Rocketboy here and I'm going to be reacting to a video called "REACT AROUND THE WORLD?!?! (Special Announcement)". I hope you guys enjoy!

Hey, look, it's TheFineBros! I watch some of their content, some of it's kind of good, I guess.

Huh? Oh, React World? Are they making a network for React channels or something? O...kay...

Wait, what? Monopolizing React videos? What is...

Oh, no. This is getting stupid.

Yeah, no. *pauses video* I'm done. Can't do this. *throws headphones off* 

Forget this video. Forget React World. Forget TheFineBros.

*leaves room*

*ends video*

And let the damage control commence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t-vuI9vKfg

Just like their first video, this one is full of contrived bullshit as well. Literally nothing they say in this video is either credible nor does it help their cause.

So yes, this situation just keeps getting worse, but here's something to lighten the mood if you're interested enough: here is a live counter where you can see TheFineBros. channel lose subscriptions as they happen in real time.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Just like their first video, this one is full of contrived bullshit as well. Literally nothing they say in this video is either credible nor does it help their cause.

So yes, this situation just keeps getting worse, but here's something to lighten the mood if you're interested enough: here is a live counter where you can see TheFineBros. channel lose subscriptions as they happen in real time.

When you look closely at their faces, you can see the desperation.

I enjoy it. :P

EDIT: By the way, guys, I've licensed the Let's Play format. I'm gonna take down any video that seems to be "copying" mine or they'll have to pay me 40% of their profit. But, don't worry, I'm not gonna go around doing stuff like that! *takes down 250 videos in one day*

Edited by Rocketboy227

Crap, I missed this one before the channel removed it...

Crap, I missed this one before the channel removed it...

Should of expected them to remove it.

After all, it just dug their hole even deeper.

EDIT: Aaaaaand they removed the video that brought them to the dance as well. I guess we can safely call this a failed experiment.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Guys, you didn't hear? They've cancelled the entire React World concept.

They're SUPPOSEDLY rescinding all their trademarks involving the React "brand"....

And they're going to be removing false content ID claims.

Let's just hope the above is true.

Source: https://medium.com/@FineBrothersEnt/a-message-from-the-fine-brothers-a18ef9b31777#.rl1ptaxl7

Guys, you didn't hear? They've cancelled the entire React World concept.They're SUPPOSEDLY rescinding all their trademarks involving the React "brand"....And they're going to be removing false content ID claims.Let's just hope the above is true.Source: https://medium.com/@FineBrothersEnt/a-message-from-the-fine-brothers-a18ef9b31777#.rl1ptaxl7

What's hilarious is that their apology letter admits to what they were trying to accomplish.