Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KHfan22

KHUX Hercules deaged by the time Birth By Sleep happens?

So upon reaching Olympus Coliseum, we meet our favorite greek disney characters, Phil and Hercules.

And we stumble upon the great hero Hercules!

Posted Image

Wait... HERCULES!!! You're all buff and grown up and certainly not a Teenager!

I suppose by the time Terra, Ventus, and Aqua walks into the coliseum, Hercules some how deaged into his teenage years?

I get the impression that KHUx and KHx happens a really really long time ago before KH:BBS so I would expect that Hercules hasn't even been born yet or at least a baby.

And there is the question of how old Donald, Goofy, and Mickey (and co) are.

xD Just a little funny reaction to share :)

Considering it started off as non-cannon I just think they didn't plan that far ahead to have it properly reflect the Disney chars ages.  Or, what Shinobi said  

It's a lie, all of it: ALL OF IT IS A BIG FAT LIE!

According to the theory I heard from someone,the events of Unchained X are actually a data simulation of events foreseened in the Book of Prophecies

Think of it the same was as Re:Coded

in the secret cutscene in 2.5.Maleficent mentioned the potential of the Book's content being digitized into data the same way Jiminy's Journal was digitized in Re:Coded

Which would explain why worlds from KH1 and future events and characters like Donald and Goofy appear in places and timelines they shouldn't have existed in yet

Hasn't it occurred to any of you that the worlds could be forever trapped in a time loop?

It's an interesting thought, especially given the idea of one of the Foretellers reincarnating; perhaps certain events are destined to replay, hence TAV's role being very similar to what the player accomplishes in UX? Maybe the Keyblade War reset timelines. Who knows?

This stuff gets explained in the game...but we don't have enough quests yet in Unchained to reach the part where it's explained so I'll just spill it. All the Disney worlds you go to in X/Unchained X are illusions made by the Book of Prophecies. Same for the Emblem Heartless in X/Unchained.

This is the second time I see this being asked about Hercules. Why him? What about every other world lol? Aladdin and Snow White are there too.

Probably because there isn't a canon young Aladdin or Snow White in the Disney Animated Canon.

They probably time travelled or another dimension. Like Sora travels in 3D.

Dude, that's not the answer.

Hehe true Square could just put young Herc.

The Book of Prophecies conjured up Hercules as an adult hero. That's the situation with his older appearance despite being set in the distant past.

Considering it started off as non-cannon I just think they didn't plan that far ahead to have it properly reflect the Disney chars ages.  Or, what Shinobi said  

Chi was always meant to be canon