Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Which Final Fantasy Battle Theme is your favorite?

Which Final Fantasy Battle Theme is your favorite? Feel free to use my new video below if you need to listen to them again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpYqF43U5T8

13, 15 and Man with the Machine Gun (8) are my favourites. In that order. The way the FF13 battle theme picks up is incredible.

13, 15 and Man with the Machine Gun (8) are my favourites. In that order. The way the FF13 battle theme picks up is incredible.

I'll only choose from the games I've actually played, so that would be the two XIII-2 themes and X. And I've gotta go with X as my favorite, although I must say, I really like XIII's Blinded by Light as well. :)

XIII-2 and XV both have multiple themes? Which one are you guys referring to? :)

XIII-2 and XV both have multiple themes? Which one are you guys referring to? :)

I wouldn't really call the themes of XIII-2 my favorites, just that it's the only other game I've played aside from X. But if I had to choose a theme from XIII-2 I'd say Last Hunter. 

I wouldn't really call the themes of XIII-2 my favorites, just that it's the only other game I've played aside from X. But if I had to choose a theme from XIII-2 I'd say Last Hunter. 

You should do the whole trilogy. :)

I really dig the XIII Trilogy soundtrack, but my favorite out of the three would be Last Hunter from XIII-2... Dang.. Now that I really think about it, there really are a LOT of good Battle themes from the Trilogy...

Yeah there's a certain someone who's been nagging me to play the other two games as well haha. xD I plan to, just not in the immediate future, I need to finish some other games first. 

Lot games out there these days! Seriously, don't miss out on the other 2 XIII's though. :D

I really dig the XIII Trilogy soundtrack, but my favorite out of the three would be Last Hunter from XIII-2... Dang.. Now that I really think about it, there really are a LOT of good Battle themes from the Trilogy...

That trilogy could perhaps hold the best themes in the series. My fave is The Savior from LR.

though there's  A LOT of themes I could think about, if I had t pick one only i'd still be FF VII Those who fightToo many memories , totally biaised, totally loved :D

special mention to blinded by light ranking twice without any difficulties, a masterpiece.

Edited by sorakm

If you're talking about random encounter battle theme, then I'll go with Blinded by Light (FFXIII), now, if we include boss battles, then that's tougher... I could go with Eidolons Shackled (FFIV The After Years), but it could be many others to be honest xD

It's a tie between these three battle themes.

Edited by Guest

Oh, there's so many choices that I love.  My favorites would probably be III, IV, V, and IX, with III being my favorite followed closely by V.  I really love all of the Final Fantasy soundtracks for the most part, though, so choosing is particularly difficult for me!

My favorite is IV, although keep in mind that it is easily the FF I have spent most of my time on wiith the amount of versions the game has,  so naturally it is the version I heard the most .

Edited by Shun Kurosaki

To me, IV and V have the best regular battle themes.  If you're talking about boss battle and final boss battle themes, then III, V, and VI have the best.

My favorite regular battle theme in the series is probably FFV's. Favorite boss theme is Battle on the Big Bridge (FFV). Not my favorite game in the series (That would be VI), but it had some of the best music.