Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Rabiyu: *looks at Maxis* Am I? I didn't realize that. Oh, And Valdra is my oldest friend, but she is currently sleeping, at least I think so, we sometimes get together to have tea, but she is sleeping while we do it, although she use a vessel of sorts to keep an eye on the events currently happening. She told me that she will be the last creature alive, and the one who will watch the world end. When? I don't know. But if you can't die then you will meet her one day. Trust me, you will know who she is once you lay your eyes on her. And yes, I think I made a mistake. You would be the perfect company, not toy *bow slightly* my apologies

Maxis: Hm

Maxis#2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10: we have finished construction of the Maxis x Valdra ship!

Maxis: The firetruck?!

Meksis: Oh, my apologies. When you've lived as long as I have, you've heard a lot of people suggesting they make us toys for their amusement...and you tend to take it a little personally.  And I'll take that as a compliment, never seen myself as much of a comedian.

Maxis: you have a sense of humor, thats enough to make us friends at least..

Maxis#2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10: we have finished construction of the Maxis x Valdra ship!

Rabiyu: That's quite the ship. It will be like a very, very small toothpick for Valdra. You know, because she is such a massive dragon, very hard to miss. Well, she is underground, but that's beside the point.

Meksis: Oh, my apologies. When you've lived as long as I have, you've heard a lot of people suggesting they make us toys for their amusement...and you tend to take it a little personally.  And I'll take that as a compliment, never seen myself as much of a comedian.

Rabiyu: I agree with the other armor. Well one of the armors, I dunno which one, but one of them.

Rabiyu: That's quite the ship. It will be like a very, very small toothpick for Valdra. You know, because she is such a massive dragon, very hard to miss. Well, she is underground, but that's beside the point.

Rabiyu: I agree with the other armor. Well one of the armors, I dunno which one, but one of them.

Meksis: Well, you're not exactly pressed for choice. As far as we know, me and Maxis are the only Living Armours currently awake.

Meksis: Thank you, my friend.

Maxis#2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10: Then we shall build an even bigger one!

Maxis: Seriously, what the hell is going on.

Meksis: Well, you're not exactly pressed for choice. As far as we know, me and Maxis are the only Living Armours currently awake.

Meksis: Thank you, my friend.

Maxis: I hope so, I wouldn't want more of our kind roaming around. You know how unstable we are.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Maxis: I hope so, I wouldn't want more of our kind roaming around. You know how unstable we are.

Meksis: I don't disagree with you there. Feast your eyes, we're about as stable as it gets. *Chuckles* Let's hope it stays that way, comrade.

Rabiyu: Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe they are your most inner feelings, but who can really tell.

Rabiyu: Understandable

Meksis: I don't disagree with you there. Feast your eyes, we're about as stable as it gets. *Chuckles* Let's hope it stays that way, comrade.

Maxis: *twitches* Yeah! Totally stable! I just have clones popping out whenever they want! 

Maxis#2: You could say its a bipolar disorder.

Maxis#3: It makes sense!

Maxis: Shut up, both of you. 

Maxis#4: OH I wonder when we can tap into our true form.

Maxis: I'd rather not, really.

Rabiyu: Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe they are your most inner feelings, but who can really tell.

Maxis: They have a mind of their own. Unless I am as twisted as I hope im not.

--Elia Cabret -- en route to Kilkis Seres--

"Well, almost there, guys," Elia said finally, to no one and everyone in particular.  "I can't wait to show you all around!  There's an amazing ice cream shop that I can't wait to take you to.  They say that it is made from unicorns, but I don't think I really believe that."

Meanwhile at the Ice cream shop in Kilkis Seres. (Just doing this for fun to know what flavors me character's like haha xD )

Me: "Alrighty then, which flavor ice cream do you 2 want? it's my treat today so pick any flavors you want K?"

Visco: "Oh thank you so much! let's see, hmm... can I please have a single scoop of Innocent Vanilla?"

Effie: "I'll have a scoop of Cool Chocolate I think, thanks again for treating us."

Me: "No thanks needed girls, it's my pleasure haha xD Alrighty then, I'll tak--!"

Roger: "Hold on there man, you forgot our picks? I'll take a scoop of Steamy Red Velvet thanks."

Vark: "...Determined Mint, 3 scoops."

Baxter: "Hm, maybe just 2 scoops of Firey Cinnamon should do me."

Veronica: "Yeah! Yeah! I want a Rainbow of 7 different ice cream flavors on my cone! Any flavors will do just stack 'em up high!"

Me: "WOW! hold on 1 sec guys! I was only gonna buy for Visco & Eff--!"

Midnea: "How dare you buy ice cream for these fools & not for me, I demand you buy me a small scoop of Wickedly Dark Chocolate."

Jimba (P No.1): "GIVE ME 10 SCOOPS OF BLASTING PEANUT BUTTER!!!"

Pracia (P No.2): "A simple scoop of Mature Teaberry Bubblegum will suffice human."

??? (P No.3): "Just give me a small scoop of Devil Raspberry ya Sh!thead, & make it quick too!"

??? (P No.4): "If you don't get me 20 scoops of CRAZY Caramel... it'll be 20 BROKEN bones in your BODY."

??? (P. No.5): "... 1 silent lemon sorbet..." 

??? (P No.6): "Let me taste the sweet taste of a single Sly Strawberry scoop."

*Afterwards*

Me: "... My wallets now empty from buying all that ice cream :P Now I can't even buy myself an Awesome Cookies & Cream ice cream!"    

Haha xD

Im just waiting for the next fight that includes Henry.

I really want to RP him whilke playing BFG division on the background.

Nice, I got some awesome themes & some songs I like playing for some of me characters too. But out of them all Effie's got the most music haha xD 

It depends on where I go. Yer weird boi. Lol

Weird am I? haha xD that's a funny way of saying I'm ruggedly good looking haha xD You should maybe try a fancy Italian restaurant then, the really nice ones are great for dressing up & the food is always the bomb, that is if you love pasta dishes as much as I do of course? haha xD 

You know, it's a good thing this is a slower paced RP, otherwise I'd be absolutely firetrucked, mates.

...that being said, things have calmed down now so, I gotta post for my characters. Mainly Meksis and Soren.

Nergal: Ohh, I'm hurt.

Uh-huh.

Meanwhile at the Ice cream shop in Kilkis Seres. (Just doing this for fun to know what flavors me character's like haha xD )

Me: "Alrighty then, which flavor ice cream do you 2 want? it's my treat today so pick any flavors you want K?"

Visco: "Oh thank you so much! let's see, hmm... can I please have a single scoop of Innocent Vanilla?"

Effie: "I'll have a scoop of Cool Chocolate I think, thanks again for treating us."

Me: "No thanks needed girls, it's my pleasure haha xD Alrighty then, I'll tak--!"

Roger: "Hold on there man, you forgot our picks? I'll take a scoop of Steamy Red Velvet thanks."

Vark: "...Determined Mint, 3 scoops."

Baxter: "Hm, maybe just 2 scoops of Firey Cinnamon should do me."

Veronica: "Yeah! Yeah! I want a Rainbow of 7 different ice cream flavors on my cone! Any flavors will do just stack 'em up high!"

Me: "WOW! hold on 1 sec guys! I was only gonna buy for Visco & Eff--!"

Midnea: "How dare you buy ice cream for these fools & not for me, I demand you buy me a small scoop of Wickedly Dark Chocolate."

Jimba (P No.1): "GIVE ME 10 SCOOPS OF BLASTING PEANUT BUTTER!!!"

Pracia (P No.2): "A simple scoop of Mature Teaberry Bubblegum will suffice human."

??? (P No.3): "Just give me a small scoop of Devil Raspberry ya Sh!thead, & make it quick too!"

??? (P No.4): "If you don't get me 20 scoops of CRAZY Caramel... it'll be 20 BROKEN bones in your BODY."

??? (P. No.5): "... 1 silent lemon sorbet..." 

??? (P No.6): "Let me taste the sweet taste of a single Sly Strawberry scoop."

*Afterwards*

Me: "... My wallets now empty from buying all that ice cream :P Now I can't even buy myself an Awesome Cookies & Cream ice cream!"    

Haha xD

Nice, I got some awesome themes & some songs I like playing for some of me characters too. But out of them all Effie's got the most music haha xD

Weird am I? haha xD that's a funny way of saying I'm ruggedly good looking haha xD You should maybe try a fancy Italian restaurant then, the really nice ones are great for dressing up & the food is always the bomb, that is if you love pasta dishes as much as I do of course? haha xD

Well, maybe. 

BUT, YOU DON'T WANT TO BUY AQUA ICE-CREAM?! RUDE!

Ive in all honesty actually created playlists for characters/character groups of this rp xD

Morana will get Aqua the triple scoop supreme!

Aqua will be pleased. 

I've only made a few and they're kind of short and I add songs as I go but

Morana:

*hands this to Aqua as a sign of friendship*

three.jpg

Well, maybe. 

BUT, YOU DON'T WANT TO BUY AQUA ICE-CREAM?! RUDE!

Typhon: *Holding onto his Ice cream with both hands, quietly, on a  the nearby bench* "I-i-ice c-c-ream...is good. But it'l kill me. I have reptile blood...I can't take the cold. Send help

You know, it's a good thing this is a slower paced RP, otherwise I'd be absolutely firetrucked, mates.

...that being said, things have calmed down now so, I gotta post for my characters. Mainly Meksis and Soren.

Nergal: Ohh, I'm hurt.

Uh-huh.

Maxis: Its about time you post Kunivas.

Henry: Who's that?

Maxis: Shut up Henry, im breaking the fourth wall here.

Maxis#2: also Nergal looks scary.

I've only made a few and they're kind of short and I add songs as I go but

Morana:

*hands this to Aqua as a sign of friendship*

three.jpg

Henry: 

Rabiyu: *have several different ice creams floating around her while eating a simple vanilla one*

Sifrei: *staring at his ice cream* Must...avoid...temptation...

Aura: *slowly eating a chocolate chip ice cream**thinking* Don't eat quickly. Have to make it last. Never had such a tasty treat.

Aurion: *watching his sister while eating a chocolate ice cream* You know we can get more, right?

I'm very sorry, I will post tonight. I haven't really been able to post much since I have to move houses.

All cool man. Things have been slow for everyone.

Indeed. Take your time, there is no rush.

I'm very sorry, I will post tonight. I haven't really been able to post much since I have to move houses.

I'm not sure what to post for Xion and Takao tbh, and I'm still waiting on mystics for eclaire :(

Hey guys, so sorry about my absence as of late. I've recently started a new job and it is taking up a lot of time with long hours and commutes for training classes. I'll try to get a response in very soon; sorry for the delay!

Hey guys, so sorry about my absence as of late. I've recently started a new job and it is taking up a lot of time with long hours and commutes for training classes. I'll try to get a response in very soon; sorry for the delay!

RL happens Mystic's. No worries.