Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Ok guys, I have this crazy theory for all you, the fans of KH.

HEAVY SPOILERS IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE STORY OF KINGDOM HEARTS CHI SO FAR...

Ok, so I have the theory that there is another character we haven't see yet. Think of this, we know right know that there are five foretellers, apprentices of the Master of Masters, and those masters are named by each of the seven deadly sins:

GULA- GLUTTONY

AVA-GREED

ACED-SLOTH

IRA-WRATH

INVY-ENVY

But, in the latest story update for the game, we know that there is another "apprentice", the sin of Lust: Luxu.

Ok, so this makes six of the seven sin, but what about the seventh? The sin of Pride?

I mean, come on guys, Papa Nomura is one of the most creative persons we know, do you really think that he put only six of the seven sins?

I don't think so, in fact, I think there is another "Apprentice"

Let me explain myself.

As far as we know, Luxu isn't a Foreteller, because the Master of Masters didn't name him as one; despite this Luxu is an apprentice, like the other foretellers. In the last update, Luxu explained to Ava that his mission was, and quote: "to move forward to the future written about in those tomes. Watch this world end, and then set off"  He said "Watch", but instead Ava thought that Luxu it's the traitor, the one that the Foretellers were afraid of, because he will help the darkness prevail, so the video makes us think this too. But it's not like that.

The Master of Masters knew that the Keyblade War was inevitable, it needs to happen. We know because Luxu told this to Ava. Luxu also knows that the end of the world is coming. And it has already begun. Keybladewielders turned into heartless and a nightmare Chirity are proof of that.

But Luxu isn't the responsible of this, his only mission it's TO WATCH, TO SEE DAYBREAK TOWN FALL AND THE BEGINNING OF THE KEYBLADE WAR, and then move foward, to accomplish his "other" objective. So, with this facts I can tell that he is not the traitor.

I know there are theories about Gula or Aced being the traitor, but if I'm correct with the deadly sins naming, there is this other "apprentice", the one who shall be named by the sin of Pride. So, why Chirity told us that there were only six apprentices?

Easy, this seventh apprentice was the black sheep of the flock. The one who was seduced by the power of darkness. We see it in the way the Foretellers act, they are afraid of the darkness, they are so desperate to gather Lux to repel the darkness, they are fighting themselves because of it. 

Couldn't be possible that the Master of Masters felt the same way but with his seventh pupil? So that makes him the "traitor" doesn't it?

You still could say that Luxu is the traitor, but I bet you that he is the Master of Xehanort and Eraqus. I think this seventh apprentice is the one who make Xehanort get interested in the keyblade war. I think he's going to be the real final boss that we are going to face in KH3, or at least the secret boss.

But also, there's a hidden clue that someone from the past could appear in the third installment. If you didn't know, it looks like the old mansion in Twilight Town is property of Master Ira, the leader of the Unicornis Union. Let's say this is true. In the basement, specifically in the hallway right before the room where Sore awakened, the very first pod on the left, right beside the chest where is the ultima recipe, there's a message that says: "this one was used recently" or something very close to that. But we know that specific one isn't one of the pods where Donald and Goofy were sleeping, their pods are closer to the room of Sora's pod, and this other one it's the only that was "recently used"

If it's true that this mansion was Ira's, could be possible that someone from the distant past slept all this time to be awaken for the next keyblade war? 

Could it be Ephemera? Skuld? Or maybe the seventh apprentice?

Remember guys, this is only a theory. I could be right, i could be wrong, but I would to hear you thoughts about this.

;)

post-39484-0-10237300-1471148003_thumb.png

It's likely the Master of Masters who takes up the mantle of Superbia, otherwise known as Pride. 

Ephemera literally means from Greek - "Things lasting no more than a day" or in normal dictionary terms "Transitory or things that are only enjoyed for a short time."

Skuld was one of the three norns in Norse mythology whose job was to determine the fates of man and to control the future, which is where Skuld's name means "Fate or future."

And it's not Luxu, because his name is based off the latin word Luxuria or the deadly sin Lust.

The Master of Masters represents Pride. It fits perfectly with the motif becuse Pride is considered to be the root cause of the other sins. Since it was the Master of Masters who made the others Masters, he fits the role. This also fits with the saying "Pride cometh before the fall" because he made the Apprentices Foretellers, the Foretellers started the war, an the war caused the world to "fall" into darkness. It's a stretch yes, but it's one that makes sense, at least in a way.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Nice theory, & it's possible but what does master Ira have to do with the twilight mansion? Thats the one part of the theory I don't really understand

In the Twilight Town mansion are several unicorn statues, which lead to the theory it is connected to Ira in some way.

In the Twilight Town mansion are several unicorn statues, which lead to the theory it is connected to Ira in some way.

Thanks, i just checked it out. Can't believe i never noticed that before Edited by Eternalsleep

It's likely the Master of Masters who takes up the mantle of Superbia, otherwise known as Pride. 

Ephemera literally means from Greek - "Things lasting no more than a day" or in normal dictionary terms "Transitory or things that are only enjoyed for a short time."

Skuld was one of the three norns in Norse mythology whose job was to determine the fates of man and to control the future, which is where Skuld's name means "Fate or future."

And it's not Luxu, because his name is based off the latin word Luxuria or the deadly sin Lust.

Yeah, Ephemera means that, but in a way I don't think Nomura takes the meaning of the names quite literally. I mean, look at Ava and Aced, they aren't greedy nor slothy in any way. The sins are represented by the animals of their respect Union.I don't know, could it be true, or not. Only Nomura knows xD

Yeah, Ephemera means that, but in a way I don't think Nomura takes the meaning of the names quite literally. I mean, look at Ava and Aced, they aren't greedy nor slothy in any way. The sins are represented by the animals of their respect Union.I don't know, could it be true, or not. Only Nomura knows xD

Actually if you look more into the seven deadly sins and the actions of Aced and Ava, their actions coincide heavily with the deadly sins. I've done a video on this and the deadly sins' connections to their names but I'll give it short.

Ava is connected with Greed due to her incessant want for her goal of sending Keyblade Wielders to the Realm of Unchained as Dandelions and will stop at nothing to achieve that goal. Not necessarily a bad kind of greed but greed nonetheless.

Aced is connected with Sloth due to his weak understanding and inability to show any signs of the Seven Gifts of Grace; Wisdom, Understanding, Counsel, Knowledge, Piety, Fortitude, and Fear of the Lord/Living in respect or in submission to a figure of a higher authority, in this case the Master of Masters.

There's a lot more put into these names than meets the average fan's eye, you just have to do a bit of extra digging to find the true meaning. :)

I would like the watch this video of yours :D

Anyhow, this is only a theory, I think that so many questions are going to be answered in 2.8 and KH3, or maybe in Chi, be that as it may I still think Luxu isn't a quote "traitor". Still believing  he's the master of Xehanort and Eraqus

This is a very interesting theory you pose here!  But I honestly think the traitor is the Master Of Master himself!  Because I'm pretty sure he's manipulating things so that the Keyblade War gets over and done with and the world gets destroyed!  Luxu is simply the "Watcher" for the big guy!

But, if we go off of the theory you posed about there being a 7th Apprentice, that would definitely add a twist, since we'd be looking at a whole new player, ya know? :)

Edited by The Transcendent Key

This is a very interesting theory you pose here!  But I honestly think the traitor is the Master Of Master himself!  Because I'm pretty sure he's manipulating things so that the Keyblade War gets over and done with and the world gets destroyed!  Luxu is simply the "Watcher" for the big guy!

But, if we go off of the theory you posed about there being a 7th Apprentice, that would definitely add a twist, since we'd be looking at a whole new player, ya know? :)

But I have the feeling that the Master of Masters it's waiting for us inside Kingdom Hearts, or at the end he's going to talk with Sora.

The thing is, I have the feeling that we are missing something, I think there is more that we are seeing. We still have to know who are the rest of the 13 seekers of darkness, also it's really strange that Nomura create Ephemera and Skuld, two great characters only for one installment, I think we will see more about them in KH3.

I would like the watch this video of yours :D

Anyhow, this is only a theory, I think that so many questions are going to be answered in 2.8 and KH3, or maybe in Chi, be that as it may I still think Luxu isn't a quote "traitor". Still believing  he's the master of Xehanort and Eraqus

Very interesting theory.  Also, I remember seeing a documentary a few years ago about how there were originally eight deadly sins.  Wanting to make sure I remembered correctly, I looked it up, and yes there were indeed eight deadly sins until 590AD.  The eighth sin was Tristitia - Despair, until the pope of that time combined that with Acedia - Sloth. 

So with that in mind, there could very well be another apprentice, and you could be right that the seventh one is Superbia - Pride.  Cause now that I think about it, the Master of Masters sounds like he could fit Despair very easily.  I mean, the MoM predicted the end of the world basically, and wouldn't you fall into despair if you foresaw that and knew that there was nothing to stop it?  Also, didn't the Foretellers say that before the MoM disappeared, he seemed to be very despondent and apathetic? (I could be wrong here because I don't remember)  If that's the case, then it fits Despair to a tee.

However, as cool as that would be, I doubt that's the case, and the MoM will be Pride, since not many people know that there was an eighth sin.  But I just wanted to tell people this, because I think its really interesting.

I want to expand this theory a little bit more with something I came across a little while ago. I don't know if you found the video as well, but someone had the theory that in the trailer of 2.8 there was three "voices" of the hooded man: The one who said "This world is full of light", the one who quote the phrase of the KH3 trailer and the one who said "No, not possible" (the one who is talking with Ira)

So, based on this, I kinda feel that the first one is the MoM, the second one is the other apprentice and the last one is Luxu.

But still, I'm making this argument from other theory I came across one day. But the theory part makes this games even more great, don't you agree? xD 

Very interesting theory.  Also, I remember seeing a documentary a few years ago about how there were originally eight deadly sins.  Wanting to make sure I remembered correctly, I looked it up, and yes there were indeed eight deadly sins until 590AD.  The eighth sin was Tristitia - Despair, until the pope of that time combined that with Acedia - Sloth. 

Enoshima Junko is getting more powerful if despair even reached Kingdom Hearts