Everything posted by Clueless
-
HAY IM NEW PLEASE READ
Welcome. I'm clue, if you have questions feel free to ask mods or admins (:
-
Hai :D
guys refrain from spamming please, I just removed 3-4 pages worth of posts from this thread. Im suppose to be pming this to you guys but i really cbf, so just watch out next time ok?
- I'm Dating Someone From KH13...
-
Hi all
Why hello! Im clueee (: Follow rules, post and whatnot.
-
soooo.... for the guys...
Nah hes not cheating We kind of worked it out, i saw the girl he thought was cute and chucked a hissy fit LMFAO. But then we talked it out. so im happy (:
-
???????desooooo~
I thought coded was talking about the people who are WANNABEES who want to speak other languages I hate it when people always go KAWAIIIII~~~~~~ AISHITERU BLAH BLAH BLAH its annoying as hell, like dont speak it if you cant even structure youre own sentence.
-
Hai :D
Hey (: Im clueeee. Welcome to the forums, post and whatnot.
-
HI.
Your name reminds me of Piano for some reason just one of the terms... welcome to the forums (: Im Cluee.
-
I hate you snow.....
I want it to snow here ): GUESS its not a reason for us to get out of school
-
Discuss
barrel rolls on my bed sound delicious and exciting
-
(STRICTLY FOR GIRLS ONLY!!!) I just hate to...
ZOMFG LMFAO. I hate it when that happens Totally disgusting when its random
-
Post a picture of yourself!
Jeny you are so cute i think i might steal you tonight. And HURRAY FOR GLASSES haha looking good bst
-
Hey Everybody ^^
Tiger, nice name for a cat haha. [How ironic] Welcome to the forums, Im cluee!! Follow rules and what not
-
What's up everybody?
welcome to the forums (: Im cluee. Nice to have another new member. Follow rules and what not, or else ;O
-
Very nice to meet you!
hey there (: IM CLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. WELCOME,. post and what not (:
-
For those who have seen New Moon...
Whats stupid is how it wasn't as depressing as the book. I love depressing stories but this was way better than twilight. Comparing that to new moon, instant fail But Taylor Lautner is one sexy beast/
-
favorite aminated movie of all-time?
Hmmmmmm Id say most disneys are my favourites. Then come studio ghibi Howls moving castle <3 Spirited away <3 And whisper of the heart. And then theres another movie, dont think its by them, The girl who leapt through time D; amazing,
-
Favorite Holiday Food?
Hmmm we have everything when its christmas haha. Its that one time of the year when i can continue eating and stop when i wanna.
-
Discuss
DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY DO A BARREL ROLL ?
- Hawtness
-
undeniable proof that life isnt fair
Australians dont even have a main accent theyre all different unless youre in the outback. some shit like that
- IT'S SEXY THURSDAY!!!
-
soooo.... for the guys...
hence why it says SOOOO... FOR THE GUYS....
-
soooo.... for the guys...
@ Zexion - Yeah. I guess it is what guys do Hmph. But I dont know, it gets me uneasy >.O Should I just accept it oorrrrr make a fuss im trying not to Ive had experiences with a past boyfriend with this kind of shit, he totally firetrucked my mind up and now im mentally scarred rofl.
-
greetings folks
I like you already (: Ive got a cheap electric piano LOL. anyway, welcome to the forums, im cluee. any questions? Just ask.