Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clueless

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Clueless

  1. Welcome. I'm clue, if you have questions feel free to ask mods or admins (:
  2. guys refrain from spamming please, I just removed 3-4 pages worth of posts from this thread. Im suppose to be pming this to you guys but i really cbf, so just watch out next time ok?
  3. what ever happened to luzze?
  4. Why hello! Im clueee (: Follow rules, post and whatnot.
  5. Nah hes not cheating We kind of worked it out, i saw the girl he thought was cute and chucked a hissy fit LMFAO. But then we talked it out. so im happy (:
  6. I thought coded was talking about the people who are WANNABEES who want to speak other languages I hate it when people always go KAWAIIIII~~~~~~ AISHITERU BLAH BLAH BLAH its annoying as hell, like dont speak it if you cant even structure youre own sentence.
  7. Hey (: Im clueeee. Welcome to the forums, post and whatnot.
  8. Your name reminds me of Piano for some reason just one of the terms... welcome to the forums (: Im Cluee.
  9. I want it to snow here ): GUESS its not a reason for us to get out of school
  10. Clueless replied to Cellar Door's topic Random
    barrel rolls on my bed sound delicious and exciting
  11. ZOMFG LMFAO. I hate it when that happens Totally disgusting when its random
  12. Jeny you are so cute i think i might steal you tonight. And HURRAY FOR GLASSES haha looking good bst
  13. Tiger, nice name for a cat haha. [How ironic] Welcome to the forums, Im cluee!! Follow rules and what not
  14. welcome to the forums (: Im cluee. Nice to have another new member. Follow rules and what not, or else ;O
  15. hey there (: IM CLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. WELCOME,. post and what not (:
  16. Whats stupid is how it wasn't as depressing as the book. I love depressing stories but this was way better than twilight. Comparing that to new moon, instant fail But Taylor Lautner is one sexy beast/
  17. Hmmmmmm Id say most disneys are my favourites. Then come studio ghibi Howls moving castle <3 Spirited away <3 And whisper of the heart. And then theres another movie, dont think its by them, The girl who leapt through time D; amazing,
  18. Hmmm we have everything when its christmas haha. Its that one time of the year when i can continue eating and stop when i wanna.
  19. Clueless replied to Cellar Door's topic Random
    DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY DO A BARREL ROLL ?
  20. Clueless replied to sneezes's topic Random
    oh goodness dont even think what the hell glasses look on me
  21. Australians dont even have a main accent theyre all different unless youre in the outback. some shit like that
  22. wednesday is hump day.
  23. hence why it says SOOOO... FOR THE GUYS....
  24. @ Zexion - Yeah. I guess it is what guys do Hmph. But I dont know, it gets me uneasy >.O Should I just accept it oorrrrr make a fuss im trying not to Ive had experiences with a past boyfriend with this kind of shit, he totally firetrucked my mind up and now im mentally scarred rofl.
  25. I like you already (: Ive got a cheap electric piano LOL. anyway, welcome to the forums, im cluee. any questions? Just ask.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top