Everything posted by King Riku
- King Riku's status update
-
Crona/Derik's Shiny Breeding Service.
Would you be able to breed a shiny Skiddo for me, and name it Skittle when it hatches? I can trade a shiny Virizion or Terrakion, or a non-shiny Zekrom or Victini for it. I'm not sure if Victini's can be traded over GTS, but I'm pretty sure in other trades he gets through okay. My FC: 2852-8737-0496
- King Riku's status update
-
Pokémon Bank launch in a nutshell
I don't get a Celebi. Maybe I should move to Europe.
- King Riku's status update
-
If you ever want to get back at somebody
It's kinda scary how well thought out your posts about murder are
-
Books You Collect But Don't Actually Read
I like collecting manga, but it usually does just sit on my shelf.
- Do u think the main games should follow the anime?
-
The Unpopular Opinions Thread
- NEW Pokebank update!
- What Pokemon Do You Want To See Get Mega Evolutions?
- Do you know what career you want to persue?
- King Riku's status update
- NEW Pokebank update!
- Coolest Pizza Delivery Guy Ever!
Please ignore the small children in the picture...they have no idea ;n;- Do you read often?
- THE DARK PRINCE II: The Holy Warrior
You know what the best thing ever would be? Seeing a thread titled 'The Dark Prince 4' in the writing section- Disney Super Smash Bros.?
Disney doesn't want their characters to fight like that, so I highly doubt they'd make their own fighting game.- What's the latest you will wait for kingdom hearts 3?
- Favorite Mega Evolution?
- King Riku's status update
Awesome, if the Japanese Pokemon Bank runs alright, maybe we'll see the North American version soon^^- King Riku's comment on Queen Tery's profile
You know what story of yours I want to see? The Dark Prince 4 *Hint hint*- UGGH WHY CANT I FIND THE DUB OF THE BLUE EXORCIST MOVIE
I thought I saw something like that on Netflix, but I'm not sure if it was English or not.- Post a picture of yourself!
When his hair gets long, it sticks up a lot like that. He hates it, but it looks so cool- Who is Shard the Metal?
"Who is Shard the Metal?" I don't think anyone can answer that question for you, "Hi there! This is Tycen- er, I mean Admiral Antoi- WAIT NO it's Shard the Metal. HI!" and it looks like you're having trouble deciding But hi, whoever you decide to be^^