Everything posted by AJTREY
-
Did you like the -HD 1.5 ReMIX- trailer?
I'm still not sure that this is game is coming West of Japan, so this trailer holds no specific enjoyment for me
-
Which Version of "Hikari" That Has NOT Been in a KH Game is Your Favorite?
Agreed on the Rock Version. Totally sweet
-
HD 1.5 ReMIX to appear at Jump Festa 2013 with new trailer and playable demo
I'm still not sure that this is coming to America... or the rest of the World for that matter
-
Down with Gays!
I'd rather be morally bankrupt than be amoral, and yes there is a difference between the two
-
Down with Gays!
The bible also says that its ok to have slaves and sell women as property. I don't see people in civilized society doing that. For that matter, I don't see people marrying multiple women (except the Mormons) or stoning non-virgins.
-
Down with Gays!
Using the bible to justify your hatred of someone who is different than you is an unchristian action. This so-called preacher should be ashamed of himself and should go join the Westboro Baptist Church.
-
Assassin's Creed III
The one thing I found interesting was the way in which early America was portrayed- as brutal and destructive, instead of all charm and politeness
- CoM or Re:CoM
-
Disney Buys Lucasarts; Episode VII Incoming
FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Videos / <em>Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]</em> / English cutscenes / Unfinished Business
- I want this so hard but SE prolly won't give it to NA
- What do you think about the possibility of the KH 1.5 HD ReMIX being only for Japan?
-
Richard Epcar has not (yet) recorded any lines for HD 1.5 ReMIX
Worst thought of all: It isn't coming to America
-
About Lea/Axel
I'm not so sure about your argument; For 3D I can understand having him wear the old Org. coat because he has a heart now, and he was traveling through the dark corridors which can corrupt his heart...
-
Whats your fave period in history
Ancient Egyptian, Roman, and Greek civilizations and the Great Deal Era in American History
-
The Truth Is Out
I want my allowance Dad... or you can make up for it by buying me anything and everything I want
- Official Kingdom Hearts 3 release date speculation thread
- Official Kingdom Hearts 3 release date speculation thread
- Official Kingdom Hearts 3 release date speculation thread
- I want the Final Boss Music of Kingdom Hearts III to be epic like this-
-
Mom angry that male vice principal spanked child
F off of Texas dude...
- Do you intend to buy the HD remix once it's released next year?
-
Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013
So question: If this is released in America, does this mean that it will be the first time that we will get Final Mix content?
-
Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013
Statistcally speaking, a lot of men lose parts or all of their hair at some point in their life. Some don't...
-
Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013
I want the entirety of the game series (Final Mixes substituting for the other games (1,2,BBS, etc.))