Everything posted by AJTREY
-
Did You Pay Off Your Pre-order For KH3D?
Paid it off with a gift card. Man I love gift cards
-
How will your get your copy of KH3D?
Having it mailed
-
Software charts in the Netherlands! KH 3D on #1 !
snaps
-
Spoiling DDD Made me Realize Something
.... You just made my morning. Thank you. :wub: (The only thing that I found that worked) With how bad the wait has been for Versus XIII, I doubt that I will ever see KH3 (Sob)
-
Spoiling DDD Made me Realize Something
Its going to be so hard!! Don't I know it. I wanted to cry when I heard the release date
-
Spoiling DDD Made me Realize Something
I haven't spoiled (Which is strange for me), but I have been so tempted on youtube... I WANT THIS GAME NOW. Unfortunately, I'm out of the country, and my game is being shipped to my dad's office, and I won't get it for another week
- You have been warned.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Eaters AR Cards
So, does anyone have a post of the AR cards that unlock all three of the randomized Dream Eaters? Or do we have to do the whole street pass/recipe stuff
-
Dream Eaters Teams
I think, when I get the recipes, Tyranto Rex and Skelterwild, with Cera Terror on the side
-
UNACCEPTABLE
Three Words: What the Fudge?
-
KH3D For Digital Release...?
I saw on the homepage that it was only 1st party games
- By all we've seen so far, do you think the Drop system is one of KH3D's bad points?
-
Soundtrack?
So, I know that Square Enix has confirmed that they will eventually release the Kingdom Hearts 3D OST in North America, but does anyone know when it will come out?
-
Kingdom Hearts: 3D Gametrailers Review
Oh the horror!!!
-
Gamesradar: Why KH2 is the greatest game ever made
So, I was checking out my Facebook page when I saw this article posted on the Kingdom Hearts page: http://www.gamesradar.com/why-kingdom-hearts-ii-one-greatest-games-ever-made/
-
KH3d in 3d or 2d.
3D
-
using the AR Cards in KH3D DDD
Of course. I intend to do a proud go through of the game
-
KH3D Commercial!?!?!
I think its just the launch trailer, nothing new.
-
Shooting at Midnight Showing of the Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, Colorado
I have fired a gun, and I don't like it. And how do you know if they would have killed him? Not everyones gun crazy like him- some people can't and won't shoot a gun, even if it is to save their lives. Besides, automatic rifles? No one in the public needs that, and if you think so, then I'm sorry, but you are crazy. You don't use them to go hunt, you don't use them at a firing range, you use them to kill people.
-
Shooting at Midnight Showing of the Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, Colorado
Even IGN made a comment about it today on their Daily Fix Segment (And also, EA opposes DOMA)
-
M.o.M Edition adds
So let me get this straight- with the MoM edition, you have the potential to get all but one of the rare dream eaters? And, just as a side question, are the AR cards going to be put up online to get the ones we don't get?
-
KH3D has a Great Release Date
College for me starts on the 16...
-
MoM Edition Sold Out
Lucky thing I got it the day it was announced way back when
- Music / Kingdom Hearts 3D
-
kh 3 sooner?
That's the hope. However, the reports are just rumors. We don't know if it has been canceled.