Everything posted by harp note
-
Would you like a more "mature" Pokemon anime?
Every once in a while I watch the Pokemon Black and White series I agree it should have a deeper plot and older characters and recently i found the black and white 2 animated trailer for the game... if the Pokemon anime was ANYTHING like what i saw int he black and white 2 trailer I would watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-X03D3tSVU
-
how i feel about consoles
That's the best analogy I've ever seen xDD
-
Are You In The Dollars?
I went all fangirly when i went on the site... xDD
-
am i the only one that imagines sora's mom as ash's mom?
Now I can't stop picturing Sora sitting at a dinner table with a woman that looks like Ash's mom....... O__O
-
YOUR OPINION ON GRASS TYPE POKEMON...
Now that I think about in all the Pokemon games I've played (except Soul Silver) I've picked a grass starter.Pokemon Soul Silver: CyndaquilPokemon Pearl: TurtwigPokemon white: Snivyand for Pokemon X and Y i'll most likely be choosing Chespin its so adorable!! >_< xDI don't really know I enjoy Grass Pokemon alot but most of the time if i end up using a Grass Starter I end up not really using other grass types.
- Do you have friends that dislike the KH series?
-
So Since Lightning Returns Will have the 13 Days Limit
I hope we see the creepy moon!! xDD
-
Pactrick and Korra
That is a genius idea If only it happened....
-
Guys it has been decided!
That's a beautiful song. Only for a true winner
- Do you spend many hours playing games every day?
-
Creepy KH moment
Well... that's strange O_O
- Sora ready to Kingdom Hearts III
-
quick drawing requests/suggestions, GO
Aqua,Ventus and Terra playing Halo. just came to mind....
-
harp note's status update
I randomly drew pictures Sora and his Keyblade and shoved it in peoples faces today O__O there all FAILS XDD
-
Kingdom Hearts is okay, I guess :C
Okay? O__e........... just okay......
- Did you collect every trophy in KH3D?
- How often do to listen to KH music?
-
TREASURE PLANET! ATLANTIS! I WANT THESE WORLDS IN KH III BADLY YOU CAN TELL BECAUSE I'M SPEAKI...
I WANT A TWEWY WORLD IN KH III AND I'M SPEAKING IN CAPS SINCE APPARENTLY EVERYONE ELSE IS.
- How many different game consoles do you currently have hooked up and ready to play at home?
-
harp note's status update
My friends say i'm obsessed with kh O__O OH WELL! *obsesses over kh in corner*
- In which year do you expect to see a new KH game coming out?
-
Haven't got Kh 3D yet?
harp note replied to Crown Unlimit's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Sadly I have not gotten KH 3D on the day I planned to get it but luckily I might get it later this week. Though I have been watching a lot of spoilers for KH 3D ever since I found out I couldn't get it on day I planned to get it.
-
harp note's status update
I just saw the KH3D commercial I pretty much hugged my TV! Wow i'm late!
- Now that KH3D is almost out there, can you say that it was one of the main reasons why you bought your 3DS?
- Have you already visited the now updated NA website of KH3D?