Everything posted by X blade
-
Finally, A "Twilight" Picture I Can Love! *Fan-Girls Stay Away!*
love this picture! its about time someone got rid of the over-glitered sorry excuse for a vampire.
- Are you going to stop playing the Kingdom Hearts series after Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out?
-
what is your favorite pixar movie
I love all of them but my favorite would be Up
-
Least Favourite BBS characters
My least favorite character is Xehanort, cause he looks like an old creeper and is a idiot. My least favorite character to play is Ven just because i had a hard time fighting as his for some reason, but other than that I dont have a problem with Ven, Aqua, and Terra.
-
Ask a stupid question, Get a dumb answer
No I am. Woodchuck chuck wood?
-
Cosplay Help Thread!
Ive always wanted to try a cosplay they sound fun. but I do know a little bit about making keyblades. If you are not good with tools I would suggest buying one on e-bay (but they can be expensive). If you want to make a very realistic keyblade you should make a metal one but you will have to weld. Or you could also make your keyblade out of wood. For the chain just go to your nearest Lowes or other hardware store and by a cheap chain link. For the mickey symbol on the end you can find some of them on e-bay or make one(but I dont sujest it if your not good with tools).
-
What's Your Nobody Name?
Idk? Gixelon (GIX-el-LON)
-
I got in pottermore!
did anyone get their e-mail to get into the actual site yet?
-
Organization XIII Vs. Incarceron (RP)
Maxin woke up in his room confused and dazed. He remembers going into the org. headquarters but not coming out. He went to the meeting room to get his orders for what to do.
-
Organization XIII Vs. Incarceron (Sign Ups)
Name: Maxin Age: 19 Group: Orginization Keyblade wielder: no Weapon: http://media.photobucket.com/image/scythes/shadowfox90_0990/IceScythe.jpg (Dark Splicer) Appearence: http://media.photobucket.com/image/19%20year%20old%20anime%20boy/Devil-hottie/AnimeGuy16.jpg Gender: male Bio: When Mani ran away from home he had to learn how to survive on his own. To help him survive he turned to the darkness on the streets. When he learned his family was murdered under suspicious circumstances, he fell into a rutt and his darkness grew stronger. Thats when the Orginization took him in and turned into Maxin. Though usually tame and laid back, he can be cocky and self-centered. He can have a horrible temper and will go into a rage when you talk bad about his family. He also doesnt like to talk about his past.
-
FF v.s KH (sign up)
may I have Marluxia please
-
The death game.
venice is dead because I completley agree with her comment
-
Hi~~I'm new girl here~~
Hey! welcome im x blade I hope you have lots of fun on this site!
-
What did you do today?
I got up at 6:00 AM and went to band practice, then i came home ate some lunch and left with my mom to go visit my grandparents. Then i came back home then had to leave again to go weed my other grandma's garden. THEN I came back home got on the computer got accepted into pottermore and then got on this website. what an eventfull day
-
I got in pottermore!
wohoo..who just got in pottermore and has a big smile on his face!!!
-
I got in pottermore!
can somone tell me wat this is ive heard about but am not 100% sure wat it is
- Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Abirdged Series Needs New Editor!
- Fan-Made BBS Trailer
- X blade's status update
-
X-Box addict dies
If I sat that long playing video games i would be mentaly unstable by the time i got back up.
- Which Ultima Keyblade do you like the most?
- X blade's status update
-
organization elimination game
Heal Roxas Kill Lexeaus Xemnas:5 Xigbar:5 Xaldin:4 Lexaeus:DEAD!!! Zexion:5 Saix:5 Axel:17 Luxord:4 Marluxia:6 Roxas:12 Xion:7
- C or S
-
WERE GOING TO DIE
Ive been dead for 30 minutes now.....oh by the way the old guy was hopped up on pot for whoever was wondering