Everything posted by Uncle Dolan
-
Can someone please help me find a way to send off a fan Character Roster of Super Smash Brothers 4 to it's developers?
You can't, because: 1. We don't know who the dev team is 2. They don't take requests 3. Sakurai also said he wanted pretty much zero 3rd-Party characters in SSB4 (not implying that your list is all 3rd-Party)
-
Comparing the difficulty of the games to DDD.
Uncle Dolan replied to Silent Fantasy's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I was referring to everything but the difficulty. Good job.
-
REMAKE SPECULATION
Nope, there's also a thread with this article already, which is false.
-
Ranks?
Uncle Dolan replied to Kevin_Keyblade's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)*-RANKED MEOW WOW'S
-
Responde en español (Respond in Spanish)
si
-
[Spoilers] Recemondation for Julius...
Uncle Dolan replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)BALLOON
-
It's so hard to pick a single winner for the KH3D fan-art contest.
You can pick mine and everybody would be happy in the end!
- Kingdom Hearts 3 CONFIRMED TO BE IN DEVELOPMENT!
- Final Fantasy VII PC finally released!
-
Ventus' Home
Your calling an adult a kid? Congrats, good to know school has been working out for you.
-
Ventus' Home
That isn't what Twilight Town is though.
-
Ventus' Home
You mean Twilight Town and Destiny Islands, right?
-
Ventus' Home
OMGWHOCARES!
-
100 greatist Manga/Animes.
The one where the OP can spell 'greatest' correctly.
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D Standee on Ebay!
F**king idiot.
- Hatok's Big List O' Ways the Kingdom Hearts is Being Undermined by Recent Games (Sporadic Spoilers)
-
A Dream
I'm 13 years old; that's why.
- A Dream
- A Dream
-
So....Xigbar/Braig....(SPOILERS)
I was glad while you were away, less spam to read through.
-
Wii/DS: Life Support Titles
- A CHANCE FOR MOTHER 3 IN AMERICA?
WHO CARES!- Wii/DS: Life Support Titles
- A CHANCE FOR MOTHER 3 IN AMERICA?
Interview which was posted today: ST: I would be remiss in not telling you that some of my writers would like to play another Advance Wars and they would someday like to play Mother 3 in America… [Note: Iwata writes something down] … Whenever I ask Reggie about Mother 3, he says, ‘ask Mr. Iwata.'" Iwata: [in English]: "Just yesterday, before I left from Japan, I met with Mr. Itoi, who is the creator of the Earthbound series. [laughs]" ST: "Oh, I know. Are we ever going to get it?" Iwata: "And, yeah, accidentally we were discussing that there are huge fans from Western countries for the Mother series [laughs]. ST: "So, someday? Someday?" [i stand up to shake his hand] Iwata: "[laughs] Thank you. Great to see you!"' OMFGMOTHER3INAMERICAAFTERTHESEYEARSAAJAHMQHAKWAHKUxnwljwhxjwbk- Going For A Dive (Art Contest Submission)
Stupid. - A CHANCE FOR MOTHER 3 IN AMERICA?